L.A. Colors eyeliner & brow pencil

4.3

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This review is for the liquid liner/pencil set. It comes with a liquid liner (precision tip extreme wear), an eyeliner pencil (could be a brow pencil but I don't do my brows in black) & a pencil sharpener for $2 at 5 Below. I'm not sure if this eyeliner is water resistant the packaging didn't detail much & I don't normally fool with non waterproof/resistant but this said long wear so it & its price sealed the deal. The brush is the best liquid liner brush I have ever used. It's a paintbrush but it's stiff so you can really draw the wings good. I hope it's water resistant we will tell when my eyes are really watery (i just recently got this), 5 Below doesn't seem to carry waterproof liquid liners other than wnw which wnw is okay but I wanted to try something different. #winning for $2 getting 3 products I will update when my eyes get watery & see what happens w this. It does not irritate my eyes. That's a +!! No Ferric ferrocyanide which is a known irritant in MU.

on 1/7/2017 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is awful!!!! After one use I had extremely red itchy and swollen eyes!! I probably have to go to the docror sense benadryl is not helping. This happened once before with an la colors eyeliner just the pencil. Now i know that it's their products causing it! DO NOT BUY!

on 12/8/2016 5:23:00 PM

This is my go-to eyeliner when I run out and don't have a lot of money. This eyeliner is very pigmented and does a way better job at staying on my waterline than a lot of other more expensive eyeliners. The price is AMAZING! I've only ever purchased this product at Dollar Tree stores and personally, I don't think $1 for two decently sized eyeliners can be beat! They typically last me at least a month, and I apply it almost everyday, save for a few no-makeup weekends. The packaging is pretty good, although I have had the lids slip off a couple times in my makeup bag while traveling. I just toss them in a plastic baggie if I need to take them anywhere. I absolutely will continue to buy this product!

I use these as a basic black (eyeliner) or brown (eyebrow pencil / eyeliner). I am a PPP and the brown makes my eyebrows look ahmazing. Coupled with the Elf eye brow gel, I can score at the Dollar Tree, along with these gems, my travel bag always has these items. I have to set these as eyeliner. I love these for travel, because a package contains two smallish pencils, which one pencil can be used up in about 1-2 weeks with every day use as both eye brow and eye liner. For $1 at Dollar Tree, I can't see paying more for an eyebrow pencil.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

AMAZING liner for the price! Very smooth formula, blends well(which is great for brows too). It also seems to last all day.

I love this the color is great I have the black & it works wonderfully

on 3/29/2015 6:20:00 PM

I bought this mainly for a first time use for an eyebrow, but then I decided to use it for eyeliner as well and it works great as both! This pencil definitely exceeded my expectations for a pencil that's only $1.

This is a great product. Most of the reviews are talking about this as an eyeliner which I haven't tried yet BUT NOW WILL...I've been using this.as an eyebrow pencil and it's so good I have a few.backups.....It's better than my chanel brow pencil that was $30. I go very lightly against eyebrows to fill in the.sparse hairs and it looks really great. I was just.admiring how much more.groomed.they look with.the.pencil. seems like it shaved a few years off my face,also, I am now concerned black is too harsh for me so I'm switching to use this dark brown eye pencil instead of black plus it will match my brows now. This is an incredible buy.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the first eyeliner I ever used. You see, I live near the dollar store, so the makeup I buy from there isn't exactly high-end quality. It's okay for a first eyeliner for me, though it lacked staying power on the waterline.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my go to eyeliner. Since I do a daily red lip I don't do dark smokey eyes. I do a simple light wash of white eyeshadow on my lids, a ton of mascara (top only) and this eyeliner on my water lines (I'm over the cat eye look). This little eyeliner can't be beat. It goes on so easy and its dark, rich and creamy but not overly soft. Its a very pigmented black, you don't have to put on several layers to get color payoff. It doesn't pull or tug. It stays on with minimal smearing. Its not waterproof so if you are crying it will run and fade a little but still it holds up quite well on my waterery allergy eyes. It comes with two little pencils and sharpener. For a dollar its so much better than the .99 cent wet n wild and n.y.c liners. Its even better than many higher priced pencil eyeliners from other drugstore brands.