Jason Natural Cosmetics Volumizing Root Boost

1 review

Not tested on animals

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have wavy hair that is healvily layered right now. The bottom sort of poofs out and the top looks flat in comaprison (think rosanna rosannadana from Sat. night live!). Anyway, I have quite a few root volumizers that work well, but they can make my scalp itch b/c I spray them directly on my roots. The GVP version of matrix is so far my favorite, but it can make your hair a little sticky if you use too much. I was at WF and decided to give the Jason Brand a try. I like many of their products and I thought that maybe b/c it was more natural than the other root lifters that it wouldnt make my scalp so itchy. It works great and no itchy scalp! Definitely a little softer than you would expect from a volumizer which i like, but for someone with very fine or limp hair it may not be enough--although it does "lift", but not in a sticky or stiff way. This is perfect for me and I dont feel like I am spraying chemicals directly onto my scalp which makes me happy. Definitely a keeper and worth a try for anyone looking for a more natural alternative to root lifting sprays.

Popular Styling Products