Ego QV wash

Filtered by eye Color : Black
 Ego QV wash

4.7

Aqua (water), sodium lauryl sulfate, glycerin, lauryl betaine, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, glycol stearate, methylparaben, citric acid, propylparaben.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

It's not bad, bought the big bottle 1kg after trying the mini sample bottle which is adorable. It foams and no it doesn't dry up my skin after the was which is awesome! I thought foaming cleansers dry up the skin? I don't know but this surely doesn't dry up my already dry face which is an extra plus point. I have no idea if it gives me zits but I do get breakouts, not sure if it's the cleanser or my skincare or my makeup but either way my breakouts are not that bad so it's alright ;) till I find a better gentle cleanser, guess I'm sticking to this big ass bottle which never seems to be ending as I only use a pea size amount to wash my face.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have an acne prone skin,oily,sensitive.. i've used a lot of different products,numerous kinds of facial washes and skin cleansers.. but they're all failed for me.. it hurts my pocket too.. but with this facial wash,you will never get wrong! this is the best i've ever tried,my pimples and oiliness stopped just like a miracle! The skin is hydrated,soft and moisturized after washing.. i'm using this qv wash for almost a year,it's effectiveness stays the same.. the price of this product is a bit expensive but it's worth it! the packaging of this product is simple and nice.. you can get this qv wash in 250 and 500 ml bottles.. give yourself a try and experience the difference with QV wash! 😊👍👏😊

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I just finished off the huge bottle of this, and I will most definitely be repurchasing. I use this as a body wash, not a face wash. I have eczema all over my body, as well as dry and sensitive skin. My skin can't take those highly frangranced "soapy" sort of products, that just makes my eczema worse.

I moisturise about 3 times a day, sometimes more, so I need a wash that is gentle, but cleans off all those layers of moisturiser, and this wash definitely does it!
I also scrub twice a week with my own homemade sugar scrub that has quite a bit of grape seed oil in it, which can feel a little sticky, and well, oil-like (duh), and this washes it all off too.

It's much more liquid-y than any other product I've tried, so you do need a lot for one wash. This isn't really a problem, because it's pretty much like that all across the board for any soapless body wash. It lathers pretty well too.

I've also tried Physiogel and Cetaphil cleansers, as well as Palmer's shea butter body wash and although they don't irritate my skin, they just don't wash off all the moisturiser and leaves a film on my skin. It feels a little gross, like I haven't showered properly because I can still feel a layer of product on my skin. The QV wash really cleans my skin and refreshes it, without making it feel dry. Definitely going to use this again and again.