Ego QV wash

Filtered by hair type : Other
 Ego QV wash

Aqua (water), sodium lauryl sulfate, glycerin, lauryl betaine, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, glycol stearate, methylparaben, citric acid, propylparaben.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

It's not bad, bought the big bottle 1kg after trying the mini sample bottle which is adorable. It foams and no it doesn't dry up my skin after the was which is awesome! I thought foaming cleansers dry up the skin? I don't know but this surely doesn't dry up my already dry face which is an extra plus point. I have no idea if it gives me zits but I do get breakouts, not sure if it's the cleanser or my skincare or my makeup but either way my breakouts are not that bad so it's alright ;) till I find a better gentle cleanser, guess I'm sticking to this big ass bottle which never seems to be ending as I only use a pea size amount to wash my face.

on 10/28/2014 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I thought this and the gentle wash from QV were one and the same so I got this by mistake. The scent is a little different but still mild. I was worried it would not react well with my eczema but so far the outcome is similar to the gentle wash. It does not leave skin feeling too tight and dry. It gives a nice clean feel as well.

on 10/10/2011 9:54:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have extremely dry and sensitive skin that tends to react to most body washes. I would get really itchy on my chest right after my shower. Been using this for the past few years and loved it. Sometimes i even use this for my face in the morning and it works great. It cleans well and doesn't dry out my skin. I've tried QV's gentle wash, I find its too gentle for me and doesn't clean well enough ie. areas where my skin is oily, like my upper back and chest.

This product is fragrance free and lathers very well.

Product description:
Ego QV Wash is a mild, effective cleansing treatment specially formulated for dry or sensitive skin. For the treatment of dry skin, scaly skin, winter itch, ichthyosis, xerosis, dermatitis and other dry dermatological conditions. For the relief of symptoms of atopic eczema and psoriasis. Particularly suitable for infants and the elderly.

QV Wash is free from lanolin, perfume, colour and propylene glycol to suit the most sensitive skin types. QV Wash moisturises as it cleanses. pH 6.