Ego QV wash

Filtered by skin type : Combination
 Ego QV wash

1 review

Aqua (water), sodium lauryl sulfate, glycerin, lauryl betaine, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, glycol stearate, methylparaben, citric acid, propylparaben.

on 10/10/2011 9:54:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have extremely dry and sensitive skin that tends to react to most body washes. I would get really itchy on my chest right after my shower. Been using this for the past few years and loved it. Sometimes i even use this for my face in the morning and it works great. It cleans well and doesn't dry out my skin. I've tried QV's gentle wash, I find its too gentle for me and doesn't clean well enough ie. areas where my skin is oily, like my upper back and chest.

This product is fragrance free and lathers very well.

Product description:
Ego QV Wash is a mild, effective cleansing treatment specially formulated for dry or sensitive skin. For the treatment of dry skin, scaly skin, winter itch, ichthyosis, xerosis, dermatitis and other dry dermatological conditions. For the relief of symptoms of atopic eczema and psoriasis. Particularly suitable for infants and the elderly.

QV Wash is free from lanolin, perfume, colour and propylene glycol to suit the most sensitive skin types. QV Wash moisturises as it cleanses. pH 6.

Popular Gels/Soaps