Uploaded by MuaBeautyProducts

price range

Reviews

1.0

Feb/22/2018

This is not a mascara, this is a disaster packed in the shape of a mascara... No lengthening, no volumizing, no nothing... Complete crap... Even the brush is weird ... Don't ever buy it, save your money and stay away from it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

1.0

Jun/12/2014

How on earth does this dreary taupe color intensify my green eyes? This is the worst all round mascara I've found...flakes, doesn't even appear until after about 4 coats, doesn't volumize , doesn't lengthen, doesn't intensify. Utter crap.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

Mar/27/2013

Ugh I hate when mascara is a let down. Really wanted mascara with some glitter for some reason, thought lancome hypnose star would have it but the packaging was misleading. So when I found this almay that was specific for my green eyes and had "light catching blah blah" to bring out eyes I was excited. But meh, the brush isn't that great also this doesnt really lengthen lashes just …Read more

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesGreen

Dec/16/2012

I used to like Almay because I have sensitive eyes and I'm a contact lens wearer, but my first objection to this mascara was that it isn't as gentle as the Almay products I'm used to. It caused my eyes to be itchy by the end of the day and swollen by the next morning which is definitely is not what I expect from a hypoallergenic formula. Even if I didn't have sensitive eyes …Read more

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jun/28/2012

I bought this mascara hoping that it would bring out the green tones in my hazel eyes, and while the color is good, the mascara does nothing for my lashes - doesn't lengthen or volumize them. Perhaps, as the preivous reviewer noted, the fault lies with the brush?
On a positive note, there is no flaking or smudging, not even after hours of wear.

About reviewer (602 reviews)

Age56 & Over