Essie Very Structured

Very Structured

3.6

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a beautiful dark, burnt sienna shade (the perfect polish shade for fall/winter). I agree with other users that it does go on darker than it looks in the bottle. I get a nice opaque finish in 2 coats, and the wear is 4-6 days for me.

on 7/22/2014 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Same family as OPI's 'Crepes Suziette' which is my all time fave muted slightly retro browned bricky red, however this is more of a burn't sienna shade with quite umber undertones. Definitely a warm girl's friend - if you have golden undertones/can wear olive tones, pumpkin orange or golden browns this is your shade, if you are cool toned this will not be your fave polish. I love the shade and it took ages to get hold of a bottle but I hate the formula - it takes forever to dry and chips terribly (a problem I have with all essie polishes). On the lookout for a shade from Butter london or OPI in this tone as I can't stand applying this only to have it chip off within a few hours.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

a deep burnt orange, from Essie's fall 2011 collection.

on 10/17/2011 4:18:00 PM

This is more of a general dislike about Essie polishes, not just Very Structured. I find that the polish is lighter in the bottle than it is on the nails, at least that I've found. Example: Very Structured is a burnt orange sienna in the bottle, but on the nails it is more of a dark brown. I get really frustrated by that kind of thing, and I find out of all of the nail polish brands I own and use, Essie polishes are more deceiving. Just my thoughts!!

on 10/5/2011 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great burnt sienna. Edgy and elegant. More brown with a little orange. Good on nc40 skin tones. I usually do not like brown but this looks very nice.

Popular Polishes