Essie Very Structured

Very Structured

3.8

on 3/19/2013 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I found this polish at Marshall's for $3.99.
With that said, the price for me was great. I've had this polish in my makeup drawer for months, to be honest I had forgotten about it. I finally grabbed it this past week and I was pleasantly surprised. It's not as boring as it looks in the bottle. Although it is brown, it's a red leaning brown (think of a brick). Looks good on my skin even though I seriously need a tan. Like all Essies it went on fine and dried quickly. I probably won't use this enough to ever repurchase, but it is nice to have in my collection, especially since it only cost me $3.99.

on 1/14/2012 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I ditto katrosado5's review (3 below mine). I think this is a very nice color and the formula is great. I only wouldn't repurchase because I have a ton of nail polishes.

on 1/10/2012 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I found this colour to be very deceiving. In the bottle it is gorgeous muted brownish orange...a colour which is very popular this fall/winter. But once applied it looks like a mucky brownish red. It stays this colour in all different lighting as well...I was hoping it would be more orange under bright lighting. I gave it a two because application on this nail polish is very good. It goes on creamy without any streaks. Make sure you swatch this one before purchasing. Some people will love this colour...unfortunately, it just wasnt what I was looking for.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of the best Essie bottles I own. Great formula, ironically it's easy to apply, no streaks. Pretty much applies itself. It's not too runny nor thick, it's just wonderful.

Popular Polishes