Essie Very Structured

Very Structured

2.8

on 7/22/2014 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Same family as OPI's 'Crepes Suziette' which is my all time fave muted slightly retro browned bricky red, however this is more of a burn't sienna shade with quite umber undertones. Definitely a warm girl's friend - if you have golden undertones/can wear olive tones, pumpkin orange or golden browns this is your shade, if you are cool toned this will not be your fave polish. I love the shade and it took ages to get hold of a bottle but I hate the formula - it takes forever to dry and chips terribly (a problem I have with all essie polishes). On the lookout for a shade from Butter london or OPI in this tone as I can't stand applying this only to have it chip off within a few hours.

on 3/19/2013 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I found this polish at Marshall's for $3.99.
With that said, the price for me was great. I've had this polish in my makeup drawer for months, to be honest I had forgotten about it. I finally grabbed it this past week and I was pleasantly surprised. It's not as boring as it looks in the bottle. Although it is brown, it's a red leaning brown (think of a brick). Looks good on my skin even though I seriously need a tan. Like all Essies it went on fine and dried quickly. I probably won't use this enough to ever repurchase, but it is nice to have in my collection, especially since it only cost me $3.99.

on 1/10/2012 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I found this colour to be very deceiving. In the bottle it is gorgeous muted brownish orange...a colour which is very popular this fall/winter. But once applied it looks like a mucky brownish red. It stays this colour in all different lighting as well...I was hoping it would be more orange under bright lighting. I gave it a two because application on this nail polish is very good. It goes on creamy without any streaks. Make sure you swatch this one before purchasing. Some people will love this colour...unfortunately, it just wasnt what I was looking for.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a beautiful dark, burnt sienna shade (the perfect polish shade for fall/winter). I agree with other users that it does go on darker than it looks in the bottle. I get a nice opaque finish in 2 coats, and the wear is 4-6 days for me.

Popular Polishes