Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Ultra Violet

Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Ultra Violet

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I purchased Ultra Violet at a CCO months ago but today is the first day I've tried the polish on my nails. It's so beautiful. It's a deep, dark, rich purple with subtle shimmer. The application is smooth and the consistency of the polish is somewhat thicker than others in my collection. It looks and feels so luxurious in the bottle and on my nails. Although I'd wear this color anytime and anywhere, I see it working best in the Fall and Winter, especially during the Holidays. It's very appropriate for Holiday parties. I'm very pleased with this product and highly recommend.

I absolutely love this nail polish. It is a go-to color for parties or when I feel like I need a treat because it feels so luxurious. It is a shiny purple but it has so much depth, like a unique shine. I also really like the packaging, I know it's just polish but it really makes me feel like I'm holding jewelry or something. I would recommend if you need a little pick me up.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/12/2012 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I'm a purple nail polish person and this one delivers. Flecks of sparkle are just the right size in the plummy violet base. The wear and application are excellent. One of my absolute favorites.

Popular Polishes