Tokidoki Prisma Lipgloss - SANDy

Tokidoki Prisma Lipgloss - SANDy

2.7

on 5/22/2013 12:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I got these in a pack of 5 so it was cheaper, the packaging is sort of cute, they are very sheer but look really pigmented in the tube. I only got them cause they where cheap ended up giving them away..

on 7/18/2012 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I only picked this up because it was on sale from sephora for $5 instead of the usual $15-ish.

It's a very bright green in the packaging but it goes on the lips sheer. Super sticky and smells really yummy like berries.

I wouldn't ever purchase this at full price - $15 for a sheer lipgloss? Nahhhh. If anything, I bought it because of the cute packaging :>

P,s, A lot of tokidoki stuff is on sale right now on sephora's website. Probably because their products aren't really up to par with other high end competitors but I'm sure they have a few good products somewhere. If you're into their packaging style and whatnot, now's the time to snag some stuff for more than half off.

This is a sheer Green Apple color. The flavor reminds me of blueberry lipsmackers. Your lips shine and the gloss is super smooth. The texture is a bit thick but, I love it.