Nivea Mint and Minerals Refreshing Lip Care

Nivea Mint and Minerals Refreshing Lip Care
Mint and Minerals Refreshing Lip Care

3.6

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This cute stick is my everyday-to-go lip balm!!!!! Perfect for the morning when I need moisturizer without leaving any gloss on my lips. And it doesn't dry out too fast as well. The texture is quite soft, and since it doesn't leave gloss on my lips, it feels like I don't apply any at all, I have to apply many layers. The smell is refreshing, like chewing gum LOL. It's just hard to find a place to rebuy this after it's finished.

on 3/11/2016 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Nice smell.

on 1/18/2016 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love this lip balm! It's my go to lip product for winter when my lips start getting drier and slightly chapped. I love mint lip balms and this one has a cool refreshing smell and applies very smoothly, leaving a pleasant tingle on my lips. I don't always need to reapply like with certain lip balms, this one leaves my lips smooth and soft without being greasy, definite holy grail.

on 2/2/2015 9:37:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This balm is so great, especially for the cold and dry winter months. I was on the hunt for a new lip balm since I had lost my mint chapstick one. I have to say, this products is sooo moisturising on the lips! It feels so great and helps me to avoid gross chapped lips. I also love mint balms so this product is perfect for me.

on 12/16/2014 1:59:00 PM

This product sounded great and smelled really good. However, it dried my lips out and left them horribly chapped. I've never had such a bad experience with a nivea product before. I got some burt's bees beeswax lip balm and after one day of use my lips are soft and hydrated again. I don't think I'll be purchasing nivea chapstick again.

on 8/17/2014 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this balm from Nivea. It's very smooth, buttery, smells like vanilla and mint, and keeps the moisture in. All the balms from Nivea are great but this is easily one of my favorites!

This has shea butter, jojoba, grape seed, and peppermint.

on 7/9/2014 1:04:00 PM

Love this lipbalm. Cute minty packaging. Looks fresh. The inside is a mint color too with a mint fragrance. Omgosh. Leave my lips moisturized and the moisturizing does not go away. I picked up this for $1.99 because I was desperate with dry lips and the EOS lip balms were not being kind to my lips. Somehow the EOS lipbalms are tacky and dry my lips out more. Anyway that's another review.

I love this lip balm. Cheaper than EOS and most of all, leaves my lips moisturized and stays moisturized. My lips not only look better but feels better too. During the summer, i only wear this balm on my lips, and my lips look very plump, smooth, and fresh. I'm going to buy another tube of this.

on 7/7/2014 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Left my lips dryer than before i used it . I put it on it night and the next day i had a zit above my lip .

on 3/1/2014 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This was a bit of an impulse buy for me. I've been suffering from some extremely chapped lips this winter and, at this point, I've been trying just about everything that I see on my way out of the drugstore! The balm comes in a wind-up container, it applies smoothly, it's not gooey or greasy feeling, and it has a very subtle mint flavor and scent. All in all, it has a great flavor, very nice texture, and hygenic packaging and that's the limits of my praise.

I'm not repurchasing this because I think that there is some ingredient in here that might have further dried out or irriated my lips. When my lips are at their driest and most chapped, this seems to make the discomfort even worse. The pleasant cooling sensation from the mint turns into more of a "stingy" and drying sensation. I haven't decided whether I'm going to completely toss this product or save it for the summer when my lips aren't so chapped.

Love this stuff! Such a light refreshing smell and it's light on my lips as well. Very moisturizing. My favorite Nivea lip product so far :)

Top Rated Lip Treatments