Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.7

on 7/27/2014 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Horrible! Hated it! Eww!

So I got this as a gift from my mom because like everyone else she fell for the advertising and hype. she got me the shade medium.

Well the price is good for a bb cream but you see this is not a bb cream this is bottle crap so it's too expensive.

The packaging is meh

The actual product smells weird, felt greasy on my SUPER DRY SKIN *gasp* and it made me look ashy though I felt greasy.

So no, just no

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Blends with no effort! I'm olive/tanned and my face blotches very easily. This is my first BB cream and absolutely love it. I do not need any more makeup to look radiant! Doesn't look cakey at all and lasts without fading for 6 hours easily. Medium coverage. I apply a thick layer of Bioderma Atoderm Nourishing moisturizer and put on the BB cream over blemishes and areas of discolouration, dust on a tiny bit of powder, and voila! Good to go! I love feeling spotless and glowing

on 4/27/2012 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

I really was excited to get this product as I had never used a BB cream and there's not much variety in the way of BB creams here in Oz. I've used this on anf off in the last few months. i used it quite often when I first purchased it out of pure excitement, but I have very dry skin. I tend to get very obvious dry spots if if not wearing a good moisturiser. I like the consistency and I like the smell of this, however, it did emphasise my dry spots.. not good. I tried using a good moisturising base underneath and then this on top.. not sure if I was suppose to be doing this from the get go - call me ignorant if i was suppose to - even so, it didn't make much difference. Still coming up with dry spots within a couple of hours. The colour itself, as it only comes in two shades, I got the darker shade as I am a darker individual (NW45 in the summertime) was perfect, can't fault that. It is quite brightening and looks good on, wouldn't say it corrects all blemishes but its not what I was quite looking for, or expected.

Video Reviews & Tutorials