Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/12/2012 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I think of this product as more as a tinted moisturizer. I would agree with the claims that it is an "all in one skin prefector). I have dry skin and apply lotion prior to application. I have clear skin with minor redness so this I liked the light coverage that Garnier "BB cream" delivers. The price is cheap, i like the squeeze tube, and light coverage

on 4/11/2012 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Wonderful. Now we have BB Cream snobs. *eyeroll* Whether it's a "real" BB Cream or not, if this is the definition:

"A true BB cream is meant to heal, it's meant to protect, it's meant to enhance skin...A true BB cream does not turn your face into an oil slick. A true BB cream does not make your skin worse. A true BB cream does not sit on your face and FEEL like makeup."

This does all this and then some for me. Here's an idea - maybe it depends on your skin?!?!?! *gasp*

I can easily go without makeup with this, but I CHOOSE not to. I also use AmLactin underneath because I CHOOSE to. I like the feel of it. I don't think the fact that I do make it's a "fake" BB Cream. I think it speak to my personal preferences in terms of my beauty routine. *shrug* It's just not that deep. And incidentally - as often as I've heard that BB Cream changed people's skin, I've heard there was no appreciable difference besides a weird color cast. This is true of BB Creams manufactured in Asia and those abroad. I'm happy I followed my own mind and gave this a try. If it's not the real stuff, my skin certainly doesn't know it. It's smoother, less lined, brighter and poreless when I apply it, and is my normal spotty, flaky, splotchy mess when I don't.

It might work for you, and it might not - just like every other skincare product ever made in the entire world.