Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I use the medium BB cream. I love this product! So surprised to see so many negative reviews about this. I have normal skin, with some dark pigmentation around my cheek/eye area. I put my BB cream on every morning, so easy- just rub it in the palms of my hands and smooth it onto my face. It gives me an instant glow and lasts the whole day. No smell, no "thick" sticky feeling. Just a great product. Have been buying it for a long time now and will continue to buy it.

on 8/9/2015 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The product itself is nice, but the color is awful. Light/medium is orange and too dark for me. I'm NC20, so I'm not that fair, but it is super orange. I would not repurchase. If they came out with some lighter shades, I may look into it.

on 5/20/2015 7:24:00 AM

The garnier BB cream for oily skin is amazing, but the one for normal skin is DISGUSTING the consistency and feel is gross its sticky and weird never felt anything like it, it doesnt cover well and looks horrible. Waste of money, do not buy.

Love it! My skin looks smooth , the thing that sucks is that the medium/deep is a bit darker , other than that it's good

on 11/14/2014 6:49:00 PM

I really like this product, again I am 22 years old and have a relatively good skin. It gives me a nice glow when I can't be bothered to wear proper makeup. Sometimes I put a bit of a base of concealer if I want to cover up dark areas and gives me a natural flawless look. I have used Laura Mercier and other BB creams/tinted moisturizer, which I found too thick or oily, I feel the Garnier product provides the right level for me. It might not work for someone with acne or damaged skin.

I must say, I am impressed with this product. Having relatively good skin I don't usually wear BB cream or foundation in general; usually just concealer or powder. I had to attend an event and needed to dress formally, so I used this to amp up my skin game. I applied this product in junction with the Maybelline Fit Me concealer and the Savvy Pressed Powder *cough cough cheapo cough cough* and this lasted for about 4-5 hours which is how long I was out. The formula is very lightweight yet it provides medium-heavy coverage, I used a pea sized amount which was able to help out my dark circles and forehead breakout. The packaging is a bit bland and I would have preferred a pump applicator but that doesn't affect the product itself. I would definitely buy this again.

on 9/9/2014 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I first bought this BB Cream during the wintertime in the shade Fair/Light. I have combination skin, but in the wintertime my skin is quite dry. The consistency is quite thick & creamy, very nice for dry skin. Coverage is light/medium, it wasn't enough to cover my acne scarring or current breakouts. It did however even-out my skintone & could probably cover light acne scars as well. To have more coverage, I applied this with a duo-fiber makeup brush. It leaves me with a soft, dewy look to my face. It didn't wear that well though, throughout the day it would turn a different orange-y shade and wear off in some places.
I could not wear this in the summertime, as the summers in Georgia are quite humid. I was not upset with this product, but not impressed either. For $15 I think I could find something better, or pay $5 or $10 more for something nicer. I haven't tried any of the Asian BB Creams, which might be my next adventure!

on 7/31/2014 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought it when it first came out a few years ago...and I still have almost the whole bottle. I have yellowish/darker skin so I think I used medium. The reason I purchased it were commercials that said it will do wonders to my skin and when I first applied it I saw wonders... for five minutes. My skin seemed really more radiant and glowing but after a short time it just turned greasy looking and weird. I have nothing to cover but I could still see the coverage was bad. Before writing this review I tried it ln again after these years but nothing has changed - it still works for 5 minutes!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased this twice before I abandoned it for something else. It is too light for my skin tone but it gave this dewy glow that I liked. Yet, the dewy glow did not last long outdoors in humid weather, and I look like an oil slick soon after. It is cheap but I would not settle for something like this.

on 12/17/2013 9:31:00 AM

This just made my face feel disgusting and oily and made me break out so bad. This went straight into the bin.