Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.6

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This was my first go at trying out a BB cream - I liked the idea of having a light moisturising foundation that I could just slap on with my hands as a quick go to for those rushed mornings. I bought this is the 'medium' shade and found it to be a good match for my skin (NC45) (but a little ashy) and found it went on easily and evenly being more liquid that most foundations. It looked really good as well, as if I was wearing actual foundation and I thought it was a great dupe for the price. However a few hours later and it seemed to have just absorbed into my skin! I looked as if I hadn't applied anything and I was disappointed with the fact that I would have had to apply more had I been bothered. That was my first and last time with BB creams as I am now under the impression that you need to keep reapplying them throughout the day! It make more sense to get a proper foundation that costs a bit more but will last longer.

on 3/10/2016 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I get the deep color bb cream, switched to Neutrogena foundation one time.... Omg i had a tan un blended mess on my face. This is easy to use not to harsh and blends well.

on 3/10/2016 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Cons:
- Clung to my dry patches
- Strong scent, you can still smell it after an hour.
- Gave me pimples
- Too pink/gray for people with warm undertones
- No coverage

on 11/13/2015 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have bought 3 of this bb cream. I goes well for my face as what most of youtube video said.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is an okay product, matte finish, evens out skin tone somewhat and has SPF which is primarily why I bought it. However, there isn't much in terms of shade selection, as the Medium/Deep is too dark for me but the Light/Medium is too light.

on 7/29/2014 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used this about 2 years ago, in 9th grade. Back then I had WAY worst breakouts. So basically I bought this when they first putted it out in stores. Pros? Good Coverage. That's it. Literally. My skin is more of Medium/Deep or Tan, acne prone, sensitive and a combination of Normal and Oily skin ( normal on the cheeks and chin and oily in my nose and two patches under my eyes, forehead? depends on the products that I use there). When I bought this the only color they had available at Walmart was Light/Medium. The packaging is meh because it too runny to be in an aplicator like that. The smell is too perfumy and every time I applied it gave me severe nasal allergies. It also broke me out TREMENDOUSLY. In ALL of my face. On top of that it gave me a really GREASY finish. So, if you have combo/oily acne-prone skin DO NOT RECOMMEND!! Thanks to this now I hate the WHOLE brand :/

on 4/17/2014 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I found this product to be so incredibly oily And the overall texture of it was just horrible. My face felt heavy throughout the entire day and it felt as if my skin couldn't breathe properly. There is no way I would ever go back to this product again

on 2/5/2014 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted to love this bb cream so badly, but unfortunately I have yet to find a perfect one. Although I love the consistency of this bb cream (compared to Olay's dry pasty one), I find that it turns orange way too quickly. I applied it straight onto my skin, and at first it seemed to blend in well, until it oxidizes into a total mess. Same things happens if I use a primer. It also becomes too oily after about an hour, even when I set it with powder. Maybe my skin just isn't made for bb creams.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

this bb cream comes only in one shade in indonesia and claimed to be a shade that would be suitable to most-all indonesian skin shades; i don't know about that, but it sure does work for my skin tone. i wear this on a daily basis when i am trying to omit the use of my foundation. being someone who has skin that reacts rather quickly and sensitively to most products, despite it's quite strong scent and medium coverage, it does not do my skin any harm. it dries fairly quickly to an almost powdery finish, so i find that i still have to use moisturiser underneath it to prevent scaly, dry patches from showing up. i then dot some on my face and either blend it out with my fingers or buff it in with a brush. using my fingers gives me a more natural finish while buffing it in with a brush sort of makes the bb cream act as a foundation, giving me a more unrealisticly perfect finish. i then follow up with concealer and powder (for extra staying power) and im good to go.

UPDATE:
This BB cream breaks me out! I have been searching for the culprit amongst my makeup and skincare, and I've found that if I omit this cream from my routine, my skin clears up! Now that I've found other BB creams on the market, I don't think I will ever repurchase this product. It dries up powdery, and leaves a white cast upon your face.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I had tried this on my hand in the store and it seemed to blend perfectly. But when I used it on my face, it was a disaster. The product is very oily and not suitable for even normal/ combination skin. I used during winter at a time when my skin has white dry patches. Even then my skin did not absorb this product properly. I applied powder on top and the oiliness still remained. My face felt yucky (for lack of a better word) and looked shiny all night. Would not recommend this.