Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

on 11/3/2016 7:01:00 AM

Its ok a very light creamy BB cream which absorbs well but it dies not give much coverage at all so imperfections can still show through, I tried the light and have pale fair skin. It did not irritate my fair skin, it is better than nothing but I would rather spend a bit more and have a product which gives me hydration, coverage and a glow.

on 8/1/2016 5:05:00 PM

I'm pretty disappointed in this product, probably because I had heard rave reviews about it from others. I have tried a few tinted moisturizers, a couple of higher end ones and a lot of drugstore versions and this is one of the most disappointing ones I have used. I like a tinted moisturizer for light coverage if I'm in a hurry or I'm not doing anything all that important. This one creases, highlights my pores, and gives my face an off tint, not any sort of skin color and not really orange-y but yellow and flat. I can work with it, sometimes, but after trying different moisturizers beneath it and different mists and even foundation on top of it I don't think that it really works for me. I have pretty normal skin with warm undertones and this dries down in a strange way. I can imagine it being uncomfortable on dry skin. The packaging is nice, its a liquid and so it comes out easily and the opaque tube protects the ingredients. It's a large bottle so it is going to last a while and so I might keep using it for going to the gym but I won't be repurchasing.

on 4/4/2016 10:14:00 PM

I researched this bb creme before buying it and it seemed to get good review, so I bought it. First of All, the light/medium is WAYYY too dark for anyone with moderately fair skin, and it didn't really adjust to my skin tone like bb creme is supposed to do. Besides the pigmentation, the formula is actually quite nice, and is good for someone with dry skin, otherwise it could give a greasy feel for someone with combination or oily skin. I ended up returning this product, but would have kept it if the colour was on point. Also, you actually get a large amount of product in the container, so it if fairly good value.

on 10/16/2015 7:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not a fan of cheaper skincare or makeup products but I have to say this product is great! It blends in to my skin easily and its buildable too. It evens my skin tone and is so easy to wear when I cant be bothered completing my whole make up regime. When I use this it gives my skin a glow. It doesn't have much coverage but the effect it gives is basically 'your own skin, but better'. I compare it to Clinique's CC Cream which I also use, however Clinique is considerably more expensive. I haven't compared the ingredients in both products but I presume the ingredients Clinique uses are of a better quality.

on 6/22/2015 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i have very oily skin and this product makes my skin shine...but with a powder i believe its good!my face looks hydrated and fresh! For acne skins i would say stay away!!!!!!!!!!also the tube hole is soooo biiig that you will have enough product to cover whole body :P :P

on 5/4/2015 11:48:00 PM

Even the light to medium was too dark for me, but I am ivory white. I was willing to live with that since I'll be a bit tan in a few weeks anyway, but I had to return it. The light scent made my eyes water so badly I had to take it off. I tried again the next day, hoping it was something else that made my eyes water, but it was the BB cream. It didn't look as natural as I hoped. Looked caked on. I have dry skin and the makeup counter attendant suggested this one because it is more hydrating, and says it hydrates for 24 hours.

on 5/2/2015 8:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This provides good coverage and I like the dewy glow my face has when I wear it. The smell is strong but pleasant. With a little concealer and powder over this BB cream I don't need to wear foundation.

on 3/29/2015 2:43:00 AM

THE SMELL. This is one of the strongest-smelling products I've ever used, and the smell does not dissipate. I don't normally return makeup but I couldn't tolerate this stuff at all, blech!

Works kinda okay, would rather go for something with more coverage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have oily, light, acne prone skin that tans well.

I purchased this since it has SPF 15 in it and offers coverage to even out my skin tone. It's very think coming out of the tube, but it blends well when applying, almost like a mousse foundation. There is minimal coverage, almost like a tinted moisturizer. After applying this BB cream, (and I only applied a small amount since it felt heavy and my skin was in good shape and I didn't need much coverage anyways) it left my face shiny and I could tell it was just clogging my pores. I had to set it with powder, as I normally would with any foundation, but felt uncomfortably thick.

After wearing this found about 8 hours outside, I washed it off and was disappointed to see that it did indeed clog my pores leaving my clear face with blackheads and I was starting to flare up.

I would not recommend this product to anyone with remotely sensitive skin, there are way way better products out there :)