Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by eye Color : Violet
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/21/2012 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I generally go for high brand products and I don't give much thought to cheap brands, but I'm wrong sometimes. In the case of this BB cream, I was really lucky to have two samples to try and I had to admit, this is the best BB cream I've tried so far. It provides buildable coverage without the heaviness other BB creams leave. It has sun protection and it leaves my skin decently moisturized. Also, it has a yummy white tea fragrance that really wake me up in the am.
I love this.