Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.9

so I may already be biased about the scent. (I think the shampoo line made my face break out due to the scent)

I tried the medium, (and the oli free also) looked a bit orange on my hand but applied well. nice even light coverage.

good for "light duty" days.
don't think the scent irritated my skin, but prefer unscented products.

on 8/27/2016 12:07:00 PM

if anyone doesn't want there's and wants to send it to me hmu lol

on 2/23/2016 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've tried a myriad of drugstore BB creams and this one has been my favorite by far. It has so many more luxury features such as SPF, Vitamin C, and mineral perfectors that other BB creams just don't have. The consistency is very thick and almost gel like. I apply it using a brush and I find that a little goes a long way. The coverage is sheer to light and can be built up slightly. it covers dry patches well and doesn't accentuate flaws either. The color matches me really well and the product seems to melt into my skin within 10 minutes after application. I set it with my Dtay Matte powder. I find that it evens my skin while calming it and hydrating it. By the end of the day, my T-zone is substantially oily but for me that's inevitable. Whenever I wear this product for more than 8 hours, I find that my skin honestly looks more even and pristine after I wash my face. It just goes to show that this product is actually helping fix my skin and provide necessary nutrients to it, Rather than clogging it and further angering it.

on 2/17/2016 11:43:00 AM

I had been interested in Stila's Aqua Glow serum foundation, and had been rationing a small sample I got from Sephora. It was good, but I wasn't convinced it was good enough to warrant the $45 price tag. Then I was digging around in my makeup drawer and came across this tube of BB cream I'd picked up out of desperation on a trip a few months ago. I realized it was pretty much the same consistency and color tone as Aqua Glow. Applied it with a flat kabuki over my Becca Backlight Priming Filter (the greatest), and lo and behold, it's basically a dupe for Aqua Glow, with a bit more coverage, to boot. AND it has sunscreen. I'm imagining this won't hold up too well in the Texas summer, but right now in the winter it's my go-to. LOVE.

It's definitely got a strong yellow undertone, as other reviews mention. It's a great color match for me, but I could see it not working too well, or being too dark, for super pale or pink-toned skin. It blends beautifully into the skin with a brush. I haven't tried it with the beauty blender yet, but honestly I'm such a fan of my super-soft flat kabuki that I'm not in a hurry to try something else.

It wears very well without being set. I'm not a huge setting powder fan, because I like the glowy look. Even without being set, this wears through the day without sliding around on my face. It doesn't really hold up great through a workout, though. It feels very rich and creamy going on, and doesn't oxidize on my skin (most things do, so that wins BIG points with me). Blush and bronzer blend well and stay bright throughout the day on top.

All in all, this is an absolutely awesome drugstore dupe for more high-end BBs/serum foundations. It's definitely not a matte finish but if you like the glowy look, try it out.

on 1/18/2016 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My favorite ever, I repurchased it 3-4 times and never disappointed with the result. Looked dewy and not break out on my skin. Well, cheap product but better for my skin

on 1/4/2016 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Absolutely beautiful product! Adds a gorgeous dewy glow and isn't too dark on very fair skin. The scent is lovely. I put it on, and applied just mascara. Husband noticed, and said "you look very fresh faced today!"

on 12/23/2015 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Pathetic.

I have rather dry skin, and not too many blemishes, so sometimes I can get away with very light coverage.

First of all, this product doesn't come in all too many colour choices, which is not ideal. Second, it just didn't seem to like my face; it didn't want to blend in, it just sort of sat on my skin, despite my best efforts- and I don't have this problem with foundations!

Once it was on and blended as well as possible, it clung to all of my dry areas! If foundations don't do this, why is a tinted moisturiser doing this to me?

It rubs off easily, it oxidises, and doesn't have any particularly redeeming features, that I found. I'll just use a foundation in future.

I've never had any issues with Garnier or their skincare before, so I've concluded that this is just a useless product. I gave it to my mum to try, who essentially has no skin issues at all (minus slight ageing), and she declared it useless too.

Waste of time!

on 7/7/2015 3:22:00 AM

Thought I'd give this product a try since I was running out of bb cream, but found this to be very disappointing. The first time I applied it, it felt very thick and heavy on my skin. The finish made me shine brighter than the stars. My skin is usually fine with bb creams and rarely reacts but this was very irritating on my face. I've made the decision to not purchase any of the other Garnier bb creams after this horrible experience.

on 6/19/2015 10:30:00 PM

Nice for someone who likes a little coverage without wearing foundation... But not for me. I liked it at first, went on smooth and smelled good, but I felt it left me a little too dewy.. And I have med/dry skin. Also broke me out like crazy. Stopped using and my skin cleared up. Would not repurchase.

My Abuela bought this for me when it first came out but I didn't like it. It didn't stay on my face and would end up patchy after a few hours. I also experienced a stinging/burning sensation after applying it on several occasions. I've since tried it again and find its light enough to feel nice but it doesn't have very good coverage. And the light/medium is way too dark for my porcelain complexion (not surprising as it's hard to find any make up light enough for me). There's no way that I can wear it and it will last all day. To make it last longer I have to use a powder over the top but because of that I'd rather just put on a foundation instead. I do like the way my skin looks after I put it on but it just doesn't last unfortunately.