Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

3.1

This is my current go-to face makeup since it is a bb cream that matches my skin fairly well. It doesn't cover much in the ways of acne scars but evens out my skin tone. It is very mositurizing and admittedly a glowey more dewey look but is easily mattified with some face powder. I will however not be repurchasing this product as I will be looking for something with more coverage.

on 11/7/2016 7:09:00 AM

This BB cream has the same problem like Nivea BB cream, which I can't spread it evenly on my face. I have combination skin and this does not moisturizing enough though the colour matched my skin quite nice. I think it would work better for people who have normal to oily skin, otherwise you will need a good moisturizer base before applying this. :(

on 3/10/2016 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Cons:
- Clung to my dry patches
- Strong scent, you can still smell it after an hour.
- Gave me pimples
- Too pink/gray for people with warm undertones
- No coverage

on 9/9/2014 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I first bought this BB Cream during the wintertime in the shade Fair/Light. I have combination skin, but in the wintertime my skin is quite dry. The consistency is quite thick & creamy, very nice for dry skin. Coverage is light/medium, it wasn't enough to cover my acne scarring or current breakouts. It did however even-out my skintone & could probably cover light acne scars as well. To have more coverage, I applied this with a duo-fiber makeup brush. It leaves me with a soft, dewy look to my face. It didn't wear that well though, throughout the day it would turn a different orange-y shade and wear off in some places.
I could not wear this in the summertime, as the summers in Georgia are quite humid. I was not upset with this product, but not impressed either. For $15 I think I could find something better, or pay $5 or $10 more for something nicer. I haven't tried any of the Asian BB Creams, which might be my next adventure!

on 6/11/2014 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

My skin looks a bit brighter after application. Aside from that, I really don't notice any difference. It's like a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't really give me any coverage or evens out my skin tone.

on 4/17/2014 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I found this product to be so incredibly oily And the overall texture of it was just horrible. My face felt heavy throughout the entire day and it felt as if my skin couldn't breathe properly. There is no way I would ever go back to this product again

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased this twice before I abandoned it for something else. It is too light for my skin tone but it gave this dewy glow that I liked. Yet, the dewy glow did not last long outdoors in humid weather, and I look like an oil slick soon after. It is cheap but I would not settle for something like this.

on 1/1/2014 7:35:00 AM

I had to throw this product out after only wearing it once. It was so patchy after applying to my face and just wouldn't blend. And it felt oily and thick like a mask on my skin. Absolutely waste of money.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Blends with no effort! I'm olive/tanned and my face blotches very easily. This is my first BB cream and absolutely love it. I do not need any more makeup to look radiant! Doesn't look cakey at all and lasts without fading for 6 hours easily. Medium coverage. I apply a thick layer of Bioderma Atoderm Nourishing moisturizer and put on the BB cream over blemishes and areas of discolouration, dust on a tiny bit of powder, and voila! Good to go! I love feeling spotless and glowing

on 11/26/2013 3:30:00 AM

I actually like this product more than i expected. At first I just curious and bought this for sale. After I try it on my hand, I though it would be a light to medium coverage because its so watery. But after I put it on my face it end up being full coverage, which surprises me because its so lightweight. Its price is okay-- not that affordable compares to other drugstore brand. It is not a totally matt foundation, i found that its finish is quite dewy, which does not bothers me. It does not keep me matt, but the staying power is amazing. One downside i would like to mention is its packaging-- due to the consistency of this bb cream (watery), that kind of squeeze tube just leaks the product everywhere. Also, it does not match my yellow skin tone,its would look better on neutral or pink skin tone.

Overall, I like this product a lot.