Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOve. does a little blur, a little dew and a beautiful teint. great for natural makeup wearers.
also, cheeap. also spf. overall perfect

on 7/12/2018 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a beautiful BB cream especially for anyone with dry skin. I have oily skin so it does look a bit shiny, but I tend just to use powder then. It glides on the skin beautifully giving a lovely fresh, healthy, natural glow to the skin. The colours are a bit dark and I have pale skin so I do really blend it but it's not very dark. I find also when the colour is quite dark it looks like you have a natural bronze to your skin and it's a must have for a holiday! You cannot feel this product on your skin at all it is very breathable. The coverage is not anything major, it will not cover imperfections on the skin, but I do find it tones it down and tones down redness well on the cheek area. This product is amazing if you have good skin and just want a bit of something. The wear is actually not too bad for a BB cream, it won't last as long as some foundations but lasts a good enough time considering it is glowing and light and the skin. Would definitely recommend!

Why does this even exist? Abomination.

on 9/6/2017 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gave me a burning sensation and broke me out.. too bad, I liked the glow it gave me before it made me want to die (kind of like my ex). Oh well, on to the next bb cream (now trying Clinique, seems to be working ok)

This is the first BB creme I have tried and I didn't like it at all.
I have a strong sense of smell and the Garnier BB creme smells very chemically - the same kind of chemically smell a lot of self-tanning products have.
I found the texture very thick and after using it less than half a dozen times, I threw it out.
I'm not giving up though. Next on the list is Rimmell to try. If that doesn't deliver, then I'm going to lash out on the higher end, but only after I ask my friends and workmates what works for them and why before I purchase.
Stay tuned!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product, but keep in mind it is not a foundation. If you are looking for a flawless full coverage this will not be what you are looking for. If you are looking to even out your skin and have a fresh glow to your face this will do it nicely. I wear this when I am just out running errands, hiking, swimming etc. It's quick and easy. It smooths out just beautifully over the skin. I am fair skinned and the lightest shade is a little too dark and orangey unless I have a slight tan. SO fair skin beauties probably will find even the lightest shade too dark.

This BB cream is basically the drugstore dupe for IT Cosmetics CC Cream. Not as much coverage, but I seriously use it for the exact same reason so it's a cheaper alternative. =)

on 2/23/2017 9:14:00 PM

I was expecting a better BB cream after reading reviews. I found this BB cream too be too orange-looking for my skin. I am NW13 and this was too dark, however the only option for colour is light/medium so there is no other choice. I have been mixing it in to my other foundation to use it up. I do find it goes on smoothly, and minimizes pores. However, it does not have ANY spf in it, which I feel is one of the main reasons to choose a BB cream in the first place.

I've got this in the shade light and it's a little orange. I would say that the coverage is okay but the annoying thing is that the staying power sucks! I have the one for normal skin so next time I'm going to try the oily one which is apparently really good. I wear this to school everyday and it's usually completely gone by the time I get home, but when it is on it looks pretty good and is natural looking.

This BB cream is horrible! It was so orange and it didn't sit on my skin well at all. My skin isn't bad or anything like that, it was just the product that was the problem. It looked so patchy and made me look ill. Not a fan at all!

i really loved the feeling and the look of it on my face. it didn't feel like it was there, and its a light consistency.
i first tried it when my mum gave it to me as she had an allergic reaction to it. my skin worked well with the product. it doesnt give a high coverage so its good for good skin days. it lasted a whole day and wasnt difficult to remove from my skin.
it didnt transfer onto my clothing either! it felt a bit like a moisturizer on the face, it smells similar to a regular foundation, the texture isnt watery at all and is very light, not high coverageas i dont need high coverage. it doesnt oxidize on the face (go orange).
recently ive been running low on the product so i had to purchase sme more. its reasonably priced and recomend it to anyone!
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!