Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

on 9/6/2017 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gave me a burning sensation and broke me out.. too bad, I liked the glow it gave me before it made me want to die (kind of like my ex). Oh well, on to the next bb cream (now trying Clinique, seems to be working ok)

This is the first BB creme I have tried and I didn't like it at all.
I have a strong sense of smell and the Garnier BB creme smells very chemically - the same kind of chemically smell a lot of self-tanning products have.
I found the texture very thick and after using it less than half a dozen times, I threw it out.
I'm not giving up though. Next on the list is Rimmell to try. If that doesn't deliver, then I'm going to lash out on the higher end, but only after I ask my friends and workmates what works for them and why before I purchase.
Stay tuned!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product, but keep in mind it is not a foundation. If you are looking for a flawless full coverage this will not be what you are looking for. If you are looking to even out your skin and have a fresh glow to your face this will do it nicely. I wear this when I am just out running errands, hiking, swimming etc. It's quick and easy. It smooths out just beautifully over the skin. I am fair skinned and the lightest shade is a little too dark and orangey unless I have a slight tan. SO fair skin beauties probably will find even the lightest shade too dark.

This BB cream is basically the drugstore dupe for IT Cosmetics CC Cream. Not as much coverage, but I seriously use it for the exact same reason so it's a cheaper alternative. =)

on 2/23/2017 9:14:00 PM

I was expecting a better BB cream after reading reviews. I found this BB cream too be too orange-looking for my skin. I am NW13 and this was too dark, however the only option for colour is light/medium so there is no other choice. I have been mixing it in to my other foundation to use it up. I do find it goes on smoothly, and minimizes pores. However, it does not have ANY spf in it, which I feel is one of the main reasons to choose a BB cream in the first place.

I've got this in the shade light and it's a little orange. I would say that the coverage is okay but the annoying thing is that the staying power sucks! I have the one for normal skin so next time I'm going to try the oily one which is apparently really good. I wear this to school everyday and it's usually completely gone by the time I get home, but when it is on it looks pretty good and is natural looking.

This BB cream is horrible! It was so orange and it didn't sit on my skin well at all. My skin isn't bad or anything like that, it was just the product that was the problem. It looked so patchy and made me look ill. Not a fan at all!

i really loved the feeling and the look of it on my face. it didn't feel like it was there, and its a light consistency.
i first tried it when my mum gave it to me as she had an allergic reaction to it. my skin worked well with the product. it doesnt give a high coverage so its good for good skin days. it lasted a whole day and wasnt difficult to remove from my skin.
it didnt transfer onto my clothing either! it felt a bit like a moisturizer on the face, it smells similar to a regular foundation, the texture isnt watery at all and is very light, not high coverageas i dont need high coverage. it doesnt oxidize on the face (go orange).
recently ive been running low on the product so i had to purchase sme more. its reasonably priced and recomend it to anyone!
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!

I really like this BB cream, it goes on smoothly and doesn't leave streaks. Lasts all day in the office, has a glowy finish. It doesn't break me out or cause skin irritations and I'm pretty sensitive. Downsides: toward the end of the day, it does look more greasy than glowy and the color choices are limited. The lightest shade is just a touch too dark for me, and because there are so many products on the market I will not repurchase this particular BB cream in hopes that I'll find a better color match.

on 1/5/2016 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff! Was looking for a new face product that was light weight and not as heavy as foundation but that still had enough coverage for my rosacea. The color is great for light skin and it does not leave my face shiny even after work and school. It is a little runny but I blend it with my real technique brush and overall it is now my new everyday face product.

This BB cream is a life changer for me - not kidding. I stumbled upon this in a Target almost two years ago and decided to buy it on a whim. Other than concealer, I hadn't ever really used any makeup for my skin. I had to get adjusted to applying it, but I quickly got into the habit of applying it with a cotton ball. It works wonderfully for my skin. It provides great coverage and gives me a really even skin tone. It only lasts for about 4 hours, but I don't really care. It works when I need it to. It definitely boosts my confidence. :) The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because it contains hormone-disrupting chemicals. I'm trying to find products that don't have any, but as of now I'm still sticking with it for now.