Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

3.2

I am surprised at the low rating of this BB cream. I've used it for about a year - both colors - light and medium, cause I am in the middle and I mix them - and sometimes my skin is lighter, sometimes darker. Before I tried this BB cream, I've use the Dermalogica tinted moisturizer, Chanel tinted moisturizer - both with SPF, and Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer with SPF. I can't understand what the difference is between a tinted moisturizer with SPF and a BB cream, but I don't really find a difference between the one from Garnier - a drugstore BB cream that I buy for 5 euros and the ones that I used previously. For me there is no difference in terms of coverage, endurance, moisturizing properties and overall effect. I have combination skin, which no matter what product I use, gets shiny by the 3rd hour. So, I have to reapply or redo my makeup. I usually prefer low coverage cream (not foundation) for everyday use - not only because it is more natural, but also because it requires less effort. This BB Cream evens out my complexion (it's low coverage and one can see some scars or sun spots) but the overall effect is brighter, more even skin tone. It doesn't sit in my texture issues (other - more expensive products, do), it is easy to apply, and even if I have to reapply it, it's not a big deal for me, because it moisturizes my skin, and it has some sunscreen which is enough for me (I apply spf 50 in the morning). I've mixed this BB cream with foundations for a better effect (I've mixed it with foundation to correct the color or to improve the ability to blend). It is a cream that I am sure I will use over and over again on itself or with other products. Someone has mentioned that the fragrance is chemical and strong - sense of smell is an extremely individual experience, but I would say that the fragrance is very light, citrus-like. I think that such product is always worth trying and experimenting with because of the price. The price is so reasonable that it never hurts to try it out and if it doesn't work, one can always mix it with something else and obtain an HG product :)

on 11/7/2016 7:09:00 AM

This BB cream has the same problem like Nivea BB cream, which I can't spread it evenly on my face. I have combination skin and this does not moisturizing enough though the colour matched my skin quite nice. I think it would work better for people who have normal to oily skin, otherwise you will need a good moisturizer base before applying this. :(

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Not sure how they call this the "skin perfector". Made my skin very dry and irritated. I DID NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL! I will not be buying again.

This BB cream is a life changer for me - not kidding. I stumbled upon this in a Target almost two years ago and decided to buy it on a whim. Other than concealer, I hadn't ever really used any makeup for my skin. I had to get adjusted to applying it, but I quickly got into the habit of applying it with a cotton ball. It works wonderfully for my skin. It provides great coverage and gives me a really even skin tone. It only lasts for about 4 hours, but I don't really care. It works when I need it to. It definitely boosts my confidence. :) The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because it contains hormone-disrupting chemicals. I'm trying to find products that don't have any, but as of now I'm still sticking with it for now.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

its just amazing take a look

on 10/16/2015 7:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not a fan of cheaper skincare or makeup products but I have to say this product is great! It blends in to my skin easily and its buildable too. It evens my skin tone and is so easy to wear when I cant be bothered completing my whole make up regime. When I use this it gives my skin a glow. It doesn't have much coverage but the effect it gives is basically 'your own skin, but better'. I compare it to Clinique's CC Cream which I also use, however Clinique is considerably more expensive. I haven't compared the ingredients in both products but I presume the ingredients Clinique uses are of a better quality.

on 5/19/2015 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This BB cream is great. It really made my skin look healthy and even-toned. It's easy to apply and you can't even tell there's anything on your skin. It doesn't look cakey and it doesn't flake. It's perfect for someone like me, who is super busy and just wants to look a little more put together before running out of the house. My only issue with this product is that it is incredibly scented which may be irritating to some people. The smell is fresh but very strong. It does fade quickly, but it took some time for me to get used to.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

On it's own isn't very opaque, but on top of foundation or with a little concealer on problem spots it makes my skin look radiant and glowy without sparkles/glitter/dense shimmer effect. Love it.

on 2/15/2015 4:07:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

The coverage was amazingly good (and buildable) for a BB cream without looking mask-like! In my opinion, this product is only for the oiliest complexions. It seems to have clay-like base that dries quickly to a velvety matte finish. I have very oily skin and even on a warm day I was shine free for a good 4 to 5 hours. Anyone who expects more than that amount of time is delusional. Even high-end products don't deliver that kind of performance even though they will make that claim. The only down side is the 2 option color selection. It won't be light enough for the fairest complexions and not deep enough for the darkest complexions. I would also guess that most of the women who like this product will need to purchase both colors options to mix a color that's a better match for them. Other than that, for the price it is a great light-weight matte foundation with enough opacity to blur imperfections without giving you that obviously "made up" look.

on 1/13/2015 5:34:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I have been trying various BB (and CC) creams (including this one) ever since I discovered them (by reading this site). To me, they seem like a HG male grooming product moisturizes, reduces pores and shine, provides SPF (though not this one), and also has a bit of (ahem) coverage that results in a polished, professional look without being fake or made-up looking. Just about all of them so far including this one are pretty good, though I have yet to find one that I would crown the HG of the HG. I have both the Light/Medium as well as the Medium/Deep of this one, which I cant say for all of the others, so perhaps this one might be pretty good+. Sometimes, I mix them to get the color just right. That said, the lack of sunscreen knocks it down a peg, so its still pretty good after all. It spreads on quite nicely with/without moisturizer (I use a circular sponge) and the coverage is just right. You can easily add a little bit more on problem areas and it still looks natural. It lasts pretty good all day long, by which I mean it does not disappear nor does it run after hours of being on my face. It does not control shine completely after a bit, but I use other products to help with this. What I really like is that on those unfortunate days when I feel the need to use a little concealer under my eyes, this product helps to smooth everything out so I dont look like Ive got something under my eyes and nothing anywhere else. Actually, I find the Garnier BB Eye works quite well as a light-weight natural concealer in this regard. Finally and I just have to say this CVS advertises its BB cream (and eye roller) as a substitute. Surprisingly, these are quite good, the cream has SPF, and can be had quite inexpensively when CVS has a BOGO going on.