Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

3.3

on 2/27/2014 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I was so surprised to see this product has such low ratings... I've tried loads of BB creams and this one is my favourite, looks beautiful and I use it on days where I don't have time to properly apply any makeup and it instantly makes my face look alive, the only reason it didn't get full marks is that it can irritate my eyes.

on 8/7/2013 10:28:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I purchased the light color and still way to dark and orange color for me (nc25), just didnt work for me, manages to be heavy while at the same time covering nothing! will not re-purchase.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other

I bought this on a whim after hearing about how good bb creams were. I had really high hopes for this being a cheaply priced item availabe in both department stores and supermarkets.

I was pretty dissapointed when the colour was dark on my light skin seeing as I bought the light shade and although it leveled out after a while I felt like I had a slight orangey/muddy complexion. I am not a huge fan of the smell either but the biggest issue here is the shine, grease and oil, it makes me shiny, the colour fades off very quick and as soon as I put it on my face I sweat a lot on my nose, forehead and upper lip.

This cream is not great at all and I dare say that all it is is a tinted moisturiser, im not unhappy at paying $10 for a tinted moisturizer but its not even a good one of those, wont be buying again.

on 12/19/2012 12:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

i can understand why the low rating for this product when i got it i got it with th main purpose of using it as a go to product when goin to the supermarket or having family at home anyway it was way better than i thought. i think that garnier launches the product differently in different countries but this bb cream smells like orange which is nice has agood coverage i have frackles that most foundations dont cover except after adding 2nd and third layer and it does stay fresh after 3 to 4 hours. however it has very narrow color match that if u cant find a close match it is not for u i myself think it needs a pinkish tinge to suit me better

on 6/29/2012 6:49:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This product was an impulse buy and I have to say that it is not bad however it doesn't give brilliant coverage but it does blur imperfections slightly. It does nothing to help dark circles so if you suffer from them you will still need to use a concealer.
I would say the best way to apply would be with fingers as it is very quick drying and hard to blend with a brush.
I apply it and wait about 5-10 minutes before doing any more make-up as it starts off sort of orangey but definitely loses that tint after a few minutes and evens out to a nice dewy finish.
The smell is nice (very fresh) however is quite strong and could effect more sensitive skin.
I think this product would be good for dry/normal/combination skin but I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin as even on my dry/combination skin it can be quite shiny and oily. I always set it with a little translucent powder because of this.
The product is very moisturising and my skin feels nice and soft for a long time after application. I would estimate the staying power to be between 4-5 hours which isn't bad for what is basically a tinted moisturiser.
The colour is quite dark but if you just put a little on you can just about get it to match fair skin tones, but this would not work for porcelain skin tones at all!
The packaging is OK but it can get a little messy around the lid.

Pros:
* Nice light feel
* Has SPF
* Easy to apply
* Fairly well priced for the amount of product

Cons:
* Light shade not really that light
* Strong smell which could irritate sensitive skin
* Not a large range of shades
* Doesn't live up to the traditional Korean BB cream standards

Overall: A decent product that's good for days when you don't want to wear lots of make-up.

Would recommend to: Medium, dry/normal/combination tones with fairly clear skin, who like a sheer, light coverage.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

i reviewed this a while back. i hated it. but recently my mom was watching Dr. Oz (she follows him religiously) and he brought on a lady who was talking about bb cream and how fabulous it is for your skin and how it fades dark spots (which i have an ample amount of). being a good mother she obviously no longer wants me to suffer with my spots. so bless her heart she went out and got this for me not knowing that i had previously bought it and hated it. however i got it in light/medium. she bought it in medium dark. i got the lighter of the two because i usually fall into the fair medium category, rarely ever a solid medium.

the darker one looked super intimidating because, well, it's quite dark in the tube! but after it oxidizes it looks like my skin! the light one made me look ashy O_O i may be a black person but like i said i'm pretty fair, and have never experienced that problem before

the coverage is fine. it feels very light. it doesn't cover my spots completely but i never expected it too. there is definitely a fragrance. it's very flowery and pretty. i don't mind it.

i like this a lot. it's a good alternative to heavy liquid foundation. funny how a change in color changed my mind.

on 4/8/2012 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Due to the fact i have immensely OILY OILY skin is probably the reason this product really did not work for me. it felt watery and weird on my skin & enlarged all my pores dramatically! after putting it on i literally could not wait to take it off, it didn't even out my skin tone & it made my face look wet which is not a desired look for someone who already has a lot of shine!
However I gave this product to my mum (also an oily skinned gal) however she seemed to get on with it a little better then i did. perhaps in this case her more mature skin benefitted from the properties of the cream. either way i don't think combination or oily skinned girls should go for this product, its really not that great theres other more amazing products on the market.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I really like this product and will be using it as my primary foundation. The color matches my skin nicely. It looks very dark in the tube. I was shocked when I first saw it, but it works wonderfully for me. It's a dewy and slightly more than light coverage. I pat very small amounts on my face with a foundation brush. Love it!