Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.7

on 5/2/2015 8:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This provides good coverage and I like the dewy glow my face has when I wear it. The smell is strong but pleasant. With a little concealer and powder over this BB cream I don't need to wear foundation.

on 1/13/2015 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use the oil free product in Light/Medium and LOVE IT. This looks fabulous under my foundation and powder. I'm 62 with a lovely complexion! Highly recommend the oil free version.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Amo este producto. Hidrata mucho mi piel. Cubre, en mi opinion (y mi piel), la cantidad perfecta de imperfecciones. S tengo que poner un poco de corrector en reas rojas de mi piel, pero nada del otro mundo. Tambin es un producto un poco aceitoso, pero cuando aplico polvos queda absolutamente perfecto (utilizo L'Oral Nude Magique BB Powder) NO es una BB Cream para usar sola, siempre con polvos. No es para personas con cientos de imperfecciones.

I love this product. It moisturizes my skin a lot. It covers, in my opinion (and my skin) the perfect amount of imperfections. Yes, I do have to put a little bit of concealer in red areas of my skin, but nothing of the other world. And yes, it is an oily product, but when I apply powder it stays absolutely perfect (I use L'Oral Nude Magique BB Powder) It is NOT a BB cream to use on its own, always with powder. It is not for people with a lot of imperfections.

on 7/29/2014 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used this about 2 years ago, in 9th grade. Back then I had WAY worst breakouts. So basically I bought this when they first putted it out in stores. Pros? Good Coverage. That's it. Literally. My skin is more of Medium/Deep or Tan, acne prone, sensitive and a combination of Normal and Oily skin ( normal on the cheeks and chin and oily in my nose and two patches under my eyes, forehead? depends on the products that I use there). When I bought this the only color they had available at Walmart was Light/Medium. The packaging is meh because it too runny to be in an aplicator like that. The smell is too perfumy and every time I applied it gave me severe nasal allergies. It also broke me out TREMENDOUSLY. In ALL of my face. On top of that it gave me a really GREASY finish. So, if you have combo/oily acne-prone skin DO NOT RECOMMEND!! Thanks to this now I hate the WHOLE brand :/

on 4/10/2014 1:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I bought this because I wanted something with light coverage, and at first, I loved it. It felt hydrating, and light, and evened out my skin tone. By the end of the day though, it felt like it was slipping off my face, and was heavy, and just really gross - I couldn't wait to take it off. It think it might've been the product responsible for a breakout too. Either way, just from the feeling of it at the end of the day, I won't be reusing it. I used it for 2.5 weeks too (why did i do that?!), so this isn't based on just a day's use.

on 4/3/2014 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have noooo clue why I bought this crap twice!!!! I guess I really wanted to like it, and I did at first.

It does perfect my skin, that's for sure, however, it makes my skin itchy, as if I had brush hairs on it, and I didnt!!!!

It feels heavy on the skin, for the price, I definitely did not get what I expected.

The scent is something I couldn't get used to. It also had a watery consistency.

THE TUBE LEAKS!!! NOT COOL GARNIER!!!! STICK TO HAIR PRODUCTS CAUSE U FLOPPED WITH THIS ONE!!!! BAD GARNIER, BAD!!! NOW GO TO TOY UR ROOM AND THINK ABOUT THE BAD U HAVE DONE BY PUTTING THIS SHITTY PRODUCT OUT HERE!!!!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i love this product !! it gives light to medium coverage so it's good for a natural look. I've been using it for months and it didn't make me breakout or anything. I've repurchased this several times and i will continue to.

on 12/4/2013 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

PROS:
-gives beautiful, natural glowy finish
-better coverage than all the other drugstore bb creams (i think it's because of the light reflecting finish)
-good amount of product
-can be mattified with powder
-perfect for summer because holds up well to sweat and oil
-perfect for winter because is very moisturizing and glowy
-*I personally like the scent, but it can be a con if you don't

CONS:
-maybe not the best for oily skin looking for matte products
-not a ton of coverage (bb cream, duh!)
-not a great shade range

I don't know why this product gets terrible reviews, but I love it and have been using ever since it came out (over 1 year ago)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I'm maybe an NC20 or lighter, so light/medium was obviously way too dark and orange-y for my skin. I have a lot of red marks(a mix of under the skin acne and acne scars) which it didn't even begin to cover. It was too thick to spread evenly with my fingers(or a brush as a matter of fact, even when I thinned it out with sunscreen) and felt super greasy. It felt really heavy on my skin, too, and left awful residue on my fingers whenever I touched my face. The smell wasn't unpleasant, but was so strong it gave me a headache.
As for the skin-perfecting effect, I can't say. I used it twice and then never again, and won't be. I hate to waste 13$ but god this was awful.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

So far, I'm not a fan. I have dry skin, but this looked super greasy and didn't spread well. It didn't give very much coverage for my acne scars. I couldn't find a light shade in the dry skin formula, and light medium is too dark for my skin. I may buy a lighter powder and see if that helps at all with the greasiness and colour, but I may just throw it out. I hate to waste 13$, but so far I'm really not liking this.

edit: also, the strong, citrusy smell doesn't go away for me, and even though it's a pleasant smell to me, it's too strong to be directly under my nose. As I'm writing this, I'm suffering from a terrible headache and with every breath I'm getting A whiff of that fragrance