Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.5

on 10/21/2017 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A great product. I use the version for oily skin and it always impresses. For such a watery product the coverage is amazing and it does keep shine at bay.it's great for days when you don't have time for a full foundation routine . The price is very reasonable too. The main issue is that there are only 2 shades so I have to mix them together and I keep a mix ready made up in a little bottle. Please Garnier at least one more shade between light and medium as this product outperforms many high end foundations.

I was searching for a BB cream. The lady at the store recommended it and even said she was wearing it today. When I first applied this, it looked hideous. My skin color didn't match the shade even though it was light-medium. The BB cream itself has an orange tinge. Another thing I hated about this product is that there's barely any coverage. Definetly not buying cheap products again.

on 3/10/2016 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Cons:
- Clung to my dry patches
- Strong scent, you can still smell it after an hour.
- Gave me pimples
- Too pink/gray for people with warm undertones
- No coverage

on 2/13/2016 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

First off I'm not a big fan of bb creams, this one is good as far as they come.
Cons
-smell can be strong
-can make you break out esp if oily skin b/c its greasy
-like with all bb cream-not much coverage
Pros
-thicker coverage for bb cream
-slightly tinted good color
-lot of product in tube

on 1/18/2016 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My favorite ever, I repurchased it 3-4 times and never disappointed with the result. Looked dewy and not break out on my skin. Well, cheap product but better for my skin

Mixed feelings on this. I tried this a few years ago bc I'd heard so much about it, & I love many things from Garnier. I loved it at first, it really did give me a more fresh-faced look & it's an all-in-1 so it's faster than doing primer, foundation, concealer (& at the time I wanted to speed up my everyday makeup routine). It's very light, it smells good (but not strong), & it's semi-good for covering minor discolorations.

I'm not sure that I really like it anymore. I have always been very pale...even in the summer...and I think it looks too dark on me now (I used the fair-medium). I don't know why...maybe it was always too dark & I didn't notice...or maybe I'm overdue for a new tube since I've been using it less...I don't know. My skin is also a bit dryer now (very sensitive skin that changes randomly - dry, combination, break-outs, etc.) so I have to moisturize more now & it thins out the product a lot. Also started to feel like it was melting into my face at the end of the day & couldn't wait to wash it off.

Overall, I do recommend it - it's nice for days when you don't want to spend a lot of time getting ready & it is good for sensitive skin. It never made me break-out, so if you're acne prone it's a good one to try.

on 11/21/2015 8:03:00 AM

This BB cream is good for days when you just need to run a few errands. That's mainly because the longevity is 3 to 4 hours max. After that it just fades and turns into a shiny mess on my combination skin. Drier skin types might be able to pull it off for longer but if I am going to be wearing this for more than 3 hours, I have to set it with a powder and keep that with me for touch ups later on. Normally I can't be bothered with that and just buff it in with a buffing brush, which gives it a dewy finish, and am good to go.

I only use it in winter because it just can't stand the middle eastern heat during the summer. Coverage is light and covers redness nicely. Only three generic shades are available but 'Light' matches my skin tone well enough. It's a pretty average product and fine for its price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I'm on the hunt for a replacement of a my tinted moisturizer that they have discontinued in all the drug stores I went to. I have picked up a few cheap products and this was one of them. This flakes on my skin after 30 mins :( ... I guess I will have to continue hunting

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Purchased this last summer and tried it again for the heck of it this summer. Do remember first selecting this in the Medium/dark shade, but too dark and major oxidizing on my skin. Returned it for the light/medium shade, and much too light.

When I applied this, thought of spackle. Finish is thick and cakey. It is hydrating, and doesn't pool into fine lines and pores, but won't use it because of the finish and not a good color match.

A really solid BB cream. Perfect for when you want to roll out of bed and slap on the most basic makeup. It blends really well and is easy to apply with your fingers. I'm a light/cool skin toned person and this shade does a great job evening out my pink/red tones to one even color. Perfect for days you don't want to use foundation.