Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by hair type : Other
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.9

on 6/6/2017 1:09:00 PM

Best bb cream if you want to cosplay as the annoying orange.

It's a very thick cream, takes forever to dry on your face.
The colour is...medium orange lol. It's kinda like a bad tan colour.
The coverage is ok. I settled it with powder, because it was sticky on my face.
It started to look greasy, cakey after 2 hours. It caused me breakouts.
(I tried it in the winter, cold temperature.)

I would not recommend it.

on 1/4/2016 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Absolutely beautiful product! Adds a gorgeous dewy glow and isn't too dark on very fair skin. The scent is lovely. I put it on, and applied just mascara. Husband noticed, and said "you look very fresh faced today!"

My skin looked better after just one use...when I finish my current foundation, I would switch over to bb cream and may never use foundation ever again

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This stuff works pretty well! It's a light coverage, but it goes on very smoothly and has a nice finish.. it gives my face a nice glow! Topped with bronzer and blush, it is a really nice look. It does have a strong smell (but I actually like the smell of it).

on 1/13/2015 5:34:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I have been trying various BB (and CC) creams (including this one) ever since I discovered them (by reading this site). To me, they seem like a HG male grooming product moisturizes, reduces pores and shine, provides SPF (though not this one), and also has a bit of (ahem) coverage that results in a polished, professional look without being fake or made-up looking. Just about all of them so far including this one are pretty good, though I have yet to find one that I would crown the HG of the HG. I have both the Light/Medium as well as the Medium/Deep of this one, which I cant say for all of the others, so perhaps this one might be pretty good+. Sometimes, I mix them to get the color just right. That said, the lack of sunscreen knocks it down a peg, so its still pretty good after all. It spreads on quite nicely with/without moisturizer (I use a circular sponge) and the coverage is just right. You can easily add a little bit more on problem areas and it still looks natural. It lasts pretty good all day long, by which I mean it does not disappear nor does it run after hours of being on my face. It does not control shine completely after a bit, but I use other products to help with this. What I really like is that on those unfortunate days when I feel the need to use a little concealer under my eyes, this product helps to smooth everything out so I dont look like Ive got something under my eyes and nothing anywhere else. Actually, I find the Garnier BB Eye works quite well as a light-weight natural concealer in this regard. Finally and I just have to say this CVS advertises its BB cream (and eye roller) as a substitute. Surprisingly, these are quite good, the cream has SPF, and can be had quite inexpensively when CVS has a BOGO going on.

I'm surprised how much I like this stuff. I have been dealing with sensitive, acne-prone skin for the past year and a half (I've tried switching every product in my makeup and skin care routine, and nothing's fixed it. It must be hormonal.) and have been trying a number of different medium-full coverage foundations to cover up the marks. I tried this on a whim for a "weekend, light makeup" look, and love the stuff. It's a much lighter coverage, but even still, it blurs my marks and gives me a dewy, natural, clean look. With a little powder over the top, I think I still look presentable for work or a more formal occasion with this stuff as my base. I also just took this on vacation in Costa Rica, and was pleased with the staying power, plus the SPF element of this product.

on 11/11/2014 1:52:00 AM

Bb cream review
Overall I think this bb cream is alright, better than most but still not PERFECT.
It was great when I first began using it, however after around two weeks of using it, the formula appears extremely oily on the skin. This product is LIGHT/medium coverage and doesn't cover blemishes. You cannot build up on it.

PROS: light weight and provides even coverage.
-light, natural fruity smell, not too strong and doesn't smell like chemicals.

CONS:
-unlike the other non oil bb cream from garnier, this product doesn't contain SPF, which means you need additional protection from the sun
-it's not buildable, so you will only have a thin layer of bb cream on, it create a natural look however
-doesn't provide enough coverage to cover a blemish
-becomes oily and it is necessary to use a powder over the top of the cream to create the matte look

Overall 3/5 I believe this is good for every day use to look natural. However, it does become oily.

When this tube runs out I will buy the other garnier bb cream non-oily formula.

on 8/26/2014 8:10:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I actually have this in Fair/Light and I like it quite a bit. I only use a pea-size amount, and even that spreads out so thinly that it sometimes seems like too much. The tube is 75 mL, so I imagine that I will move on to another product well before I run out,

There is a decent level of sunscreen in it, but I am not sure I'm using enough to get the full benefit. I think the moisture is fine as well, but I often use a treatment-sunscreen-moisturizer underneath, so I'm not relying on it as a moisturizer. There's not much pigment or coverage at all. I think if you're looking for that, you need a real foundation.

I like the way it feels, and I like the way it smells. I use a powder on top to cover the shine and give me more pigment/coverage (currently, E.L.F. Mineral Booster in Sheer).

on 8/18/2014 6:12:00 PM

waay too pink, horrible.

on 8/3/2014 7:34:00 PM

This product looks great on your skin. It's quite cheap - drug store type. It made by skin look great. HOWEVER it smells horrible. It has a very strong scent, which gave me a headache. I would have loved it otherwise.