Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by hair type : Other
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.9

on 6/6/2017 1:09:00 PM

Best bb cream if you want to cosplay as the annoying orange.

It's a very thick cream, takes forever to dry on your face.
The colour is...medium orange lol. It's kinda like a bad tan colour.
The coverage is ok. I settled it with powder, because it was sticky on my face.
It started to look greasy, cakey after 2 hours. It caused me breakouts.
(I tried it in the winter, cold temperature.)

I would not recommend it.

on 11/7/2016 7:09:00 AM

This BB cream has the same problem like Nivea BB cream, which I can't spread it evenly on my face. I have combination skin and this does not moisturizing enough though the colour matched my skin quite nice. I think it would work better for people who have normal to oily skin, otherwise you will need a good moisturizer base before applying this. :(

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I never thought that I would like a Garnier make-up product, but this one is absolutely lovely.
I used one in a classic formulation, which I believe works best with a dry skin type like mine. It does have a tendency to look shiny throughout a day (even on my sahara skin), but that's totally fine with me as I just blot it with a tissue.

As with any other BB creams, the coverage is very lightweight but the product itself does blend out seamlessly. I use a make-up sponge to work this product into my skin and it takes me no time at all to finish my base.

If you are oily or combination, you might want to go for an oil free version of the same product. As for me I find this is a perfect every-day, hussle-free product; I use it after I shower at the gym to give my face a nice layer of healthy-glow and for the price you can't expect more than this from the product.

For more info, close-ups and other details check out the link below. Hope it helps!

on 1/4/2016 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Absolutely beautiful product! Adds a gorgeous dewy glow and isn't too dark on very fair skin. The scent is lovely. I put it on, and applied just mascara. Husband noticed, and said "you look very fresh faced today!"

My skin looked better after just one use...when I finish my current foundation, I would switch over to bb cream and may never use foundation ever again

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This stuff works pretty well! It's a light coverage, but it goes on very smoothly and has a nice finish.. it gives my face a nice glow! Topped with bronzer and blush, it is a really nice look. It does have a strong smell (but I actually like the smell of it).

on 1/13/2015 5:34:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I have been trying various BB (and CC) creams (including this one) ever since I discovered them (by reading this site). To me, they seem like a “HG” male grooming product – moisturizes, reduces pores and shine, provides SPF (though not this one), and also has a bit of (ahem) “coverage” that results in a polished, professional look without being fake or “made-up” looking. Just about all of them so far – including this one – are “pretty good”, though I have yet to find one that I would crown the “HG” of the “HG”. I have both the Light/Medium as well as the Medium/Deep of this one, which I can’t say for all of the others, so perhaps this one might be “pretty good+”. Sometimes, I mix them to get the color “just right”. That said, the lack of sunscreen knocks it down a peg, so it’s still “pretty good” after all. It spreads on quite nicely with/without moisturizer (I use a circular sponge) and the coverage is just right. You can easily add a little bit more on “problem areas” and it still looks natural. It lasts “pretty good” all day long, by which I mean it does not disappear nor does it run after hours of being on my face. It does not control shine completely after a bit, but I use other products to help with this. What I really like is that on those “unfortunate” days when I feel the need to use a little concealer under my eyes, this product helps to smooth everything out so I don’t look like I’ve got “something” under my eyes and “nothing” anywhere else. Actually, I find the Garnier “BB Eye” works quite well as a light-weight “natural” concealer in this regard. Finally – and I just have to say this – CVS advertises its BB cream (and eye roller) as a substitute. Surprisingly, these are quite good, the cream has SPF, and can be had quite inexpensively when CVS has a BOGO going on.

I'm surprised how much I like this stuff. I have been dealing with sensitive, acne-prone skin for the past year and a half (I've tried switching every product in my makeup and skin care routine, and nothing's fixed it. It must be hormonal.) and have been trying a number of different medium-full coverage foundations to cover up the marks. I tried this on a whim for a "weekend, light makeup" look, and love the stuff. It's a much lighter coverage, but even still, it blurs my marks and gives me a dewy, natural, clean look. With a little powder over the top, I think I still look presentable for work or a more formal occasion with this stuff as my base. I also just took this on vacation in Costa Rica, and was pleased with the staying power, plus the SPF element of this product.

on 11/11/2014 1:52:00 AM

Bb cream review
Overall I think this bb cream is alright, better than most but still not PERFECT.
It was great when I first began using it, however after around two weeks of using it, the formula appears extremely oily on the skin. This product is LIGHT/medium coverage and doesn't cover blemishes. You cannot build up on it.

PROS: light weight and provides even coverage.
-light, natural fruity smell, not too strong and doesn't smell like chemicals.

CONS:
-unlike the other non oil bb cream from garnier, this product doesn't contain SPF, which means you need additional protection from the sun
-it's not buildable, so you will only have a thin layer of bb cream on, it create a natural look however
-doesn't provide enough coverage to cover a blemish
-becomes oily and it is necessary to use a powder over the top of the cream to create the matte look

Overall 3/5 I believe this is good for every day use to look natural. However, it does become oily.

When this tube runs out I will buy the other garnier bb cream non-oily formula.

on 8/26/2014 8:10:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I actually have this in Fair/Light and I like it quite a bit. I only use a pea-size amount, and even that spreads out so thinly that it sometimes seems like too much. The tube is 75 mL, so I imagine that I will move on to another product well before I run out,

There is a decent level of sunscreen in it, but I am not sure I'm using enough to get the full benefit. I think the moisture is fine as well, but I often use a treatment-sunscreen-moisturizer underneath, so I'm not relying on it as a moisturizer. There's not much pigment or coverage at all. I think if you're looking for that, you need a real foundation.

I like the way it feels, and I like the way it smells. I use a powder on top to cover the shine and give me more pigment/coverage (currently, E.L.F. Mineral Booster in Sheer).