Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

Never gonna buy again.. İ have combo skin and it doesn't absorve my skin.

on 10/21/2017 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was one of the rare products that I’m glad I went back to try! However, there are obvious issues with this B.B. cream. I don’t know if it’s a reformulation or I’m better at makeup or my tastes have changed (probably all three, it has been about 6 years since I tried this B.B. cream) but it now really works for me personally. What I was looking for is a light, dewy, cheap-ish everyday foundation. This fits the bill! Some of the old issues I experienced have gone, but it does remain quite thick when first squeezed out (but not on the face) and can appear streaky if just whacked on and not blended. However, it is quick and easy to apply. This is one of those products where I completely get why someone may dislike it. It’s extremely dewy at first application, the fragrance is quite strong and I don’t even usually mind fragrance but wooo this hits you and the shade range is abysmal. But, in many respects, I am thoroughly impressed. It lasts well on me and gives me that light coverage I want while keeping my skin looking like skin. Only my MUFE WaterBlend has done that and in all honesty, I may be reaching for this over the MUFE simply down to the price and it’s longevity. In short, if you’re oily or anything paler than a NC/NW20, maybe give this a miss. Also, if you’re of a deeper skin-tone, this is certainly a miss - so ridiculous how two shades are meant to cater to all women; people argue ‘oh it’s light coverage so your skin peaks through’ but I mean really?! But I will say that this B.B. cream has become a staple for me and one I’m very happy with - but there are some obvious issues.

on 10/21/2017 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A great product. I use the version for oily skin and it always impresses. For such a watery product the coverage is amazing and it does keep shine at bay.it's great for days when you don't have time for a full foundation routine . The price is very reasonable too. The main issue is that there are only 2 shades so I have to mix them together and I keep a mix ready made up in a little bottle. Please Garnier at least one more shade between light and medium as this product outperforms many high end foundations.

To all combo/oily girls: Yes, it's true, this ain't for us. Shade range is ok, I took Light. Coverage is light, not buildable. So using this for problem areas is not a win. It doesn't last at all on me. I set it with my usual powder (baby powder). But I just need to sweat a little bit and it rubs off my face. I could skip the setting and nothing would change. Applying with fingers (I use them to gently pat foundation/concealer under my eyes) is a nightmare. It looks patchy, not smooth. I went to work (office) and had to correct my oily T-zone with another foundation (thank God I had it with me). It was a humid day, with a few raindrops from time to time. Normal-dry skin people might get a use of this, but I can't recommend it for combo/oily skin types.

on 9/6/2017 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gave me a burning sensation and broke me out.. too bad, I liked the glow it gave me before it made me want to die (kind of like my ex). Oh well, on to the next bb cream (now trying Clinique, seems to be working ok)

This is the first BB creme I have tried and I didn't like it at all.
I have a strong sense of smell and the Garnier BB creme smells very chemically - the same kind of chemically smell a lot of self-tanning products have.
I found the texture very thick and after using it less than half a dozen times, I threw it out.
I'm not giving up though. Next on the list is Rimmell to try. If that doesn't deliver, then I'm going to lash out on the higher end, but only after I ask my friends and workmates what works for them and why before I purchase.
Stay tuned!

on 2/23/2017 9:14:00 PM

I was expecting a better BB cream after reading reviews. I found this BB cream too be too orange-looking for my skin. I am NW13 and this was too dark, however the only option for colour is light/medium so there is no other choice. I have been mixing it in to my other foundation to use it up. I do find it goes on smoothly, and minimizes pores. However, it does not have ANY spf in it, which I feel is one of the main reasons to choose a BB cream in the first place.

on 8/27/2016 12:07:00 PM

if anyone doesn't want there's and wants to send it to me hmu lol

on 8/1/2016 5:05:00 PM

I'm pretty disappointed in this product, probably because I had heard rave reviews about it from others. I have tried a few tinted moisturizers, a couple of higher end ones and a lot of drugstore versions and this is one of the most disappointing ones I have used. I like a tinted moisturizer for light coverage if I'm in a hurry or I'm not doing anything all that important. This one creases, highlights my pores, and gives my face an off tint, not any sort of skin color and not really orange-y but yellow and flat. I can work with it, sometimes, but after trying different moisturizers beneath it and different mists and even foundation on top of it I don't think that it really works for me. I have pretty normal skin with warm undertones and this dries down in a strange way. I can imagine it being uncomfortable on dry skin. The packaging is nice, its a liquid and so it comes out easily and the opaque tube protects the ingredients. It's a large bottle so it is going to last a while and so I might keep using it for going to the gym but I won't be repurchasing.

This BB cream is horrible! It was so orange and it didn't sit on my skin well at all. My skin isn't bad or anything like that, it was just the product that was the problem. It looked so patchy and made me look ill. Not a fan at all!