Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.7

on 9/6/2017 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gave me a burning sensation and broke me out.. too bad, I liked the glow it gave me before it made me want to die (kind of like my ex). Oh well, on to the next bb cream (now trying Clinique, seems to be working ok)

on 1/18/2016 11:02:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My favorite ever, I repurchased it 3-4 times and never disappointed with the result. Looked dewy and not break out on my skin. Well, cheap product but better for my skin

Mixed feelings on this. I tried this a few years ago bc I'd heard so much about it, & I love many things from Garnier. I loved it at first, it really did give me a more fresh-faced look & it's an all-in-1 so it's faster than doing primer, foundation, concealer (& at the time I wanted to speed up my everyday makeup routine). It's very light, it smells good (but not strong), & it's semi-good for covering minor discolorations.

I'm not sure that I really like it anymore. I have always been very pale...even in the summer...and I think it looks too dark on me now (I used the fair-medium). I don't know why...maybe it was always too dark & I didn't notice...or maybe I'm overdue for a new tube since I've been using it less...I don't know. My skin is also a bit dryer now (very sensitive skin that changes randomly - dry, combination, break-outs, etc.) so I have to moisturize more now & it thins out the product a lot. Also started to feel like it was melting into my face at the end of the day & couldn't wait to wash it off.

Overall, I do recommend it - it's nice for days when you don't want to spend a lot of time getting ready & it is good for sensitive skin. It never made me break-out, so if you're acne prone it's a good one to try.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I read a bunch of bad reviews of this product, but I have re-purchased it a few times! No, it's not going to give you full coverage. It's a BB cream, not a foundation! It's moisturizing enough for me on it's own, and it's a bit luminous when it's dry (which this mature girl likes a lot!). I use it on it's own on the weekends, and use it underneath Tarte's foundation (which is too dry for me but I hate to throw it away - but that's another review!) on work days.

It feels very fresh going on, but it doesn't last long. I usually re-apply after work or a work-out. If you're looking for something light that feels clean, this will do the trick.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

worst bb cream ever. enough said. Sorry but this didn't work for me at all, made me had a white cast and oily before I even finish my makeup

I love this stuff! My skin is super dry, I have large pores, and I break out due to aforementioned dryness. This product doesn't give a ton of coverage, but it is quite buildable - I just apply it with a dry beauty blender so as not to dilute it and I'm actually able to get a good medium amount of all-over concealing! It still doesn't do tooo much for dark scars, but this is what I wear if I want to feel put-together when bumming around the house or running to the market. Enough to tone down glaring blemishes etcetera! I have repurchased it multiple times over the last few years, and although I seem to use quite a bit, it lasts me months and months. Also, I set it with pretty much whatever powder I like at the moment...it can be greasy at first, so I let it settle in for a few minutes and then use a rocking motion to apply powder all over with a puff - at which point my large pores are greeeatly diminished and I don't feel greasy or cakey at all. Plus, the moisture factor in this product keeps my skin from freaking out and getting shiny later in the day...just a nice dewiness. I also feel that when I wear this a lot my overall tone improves - maybe it's partly the fact that it lets my skin 'breathe' a little and I'm breaking out less.

on 8/13/2014 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hate this BB cream. I liked it at first but it made me break out like crazy... I've tried it several times because I liked how it made my skin look when I was wearing it and I hoped it wasn't the BB cream that made me break out, but it was. Bummer... It gives you good coverage and leaves you with an even dewy skin (did find it a bit too dewy for my normal skin after wearing it for a day so I would have to use powder, which is something I don't want to use with a BB cream because it ruins the idea of a BB cream for me). This BB cream also was a bit too dark for me by the way. I could work with it, but Garnier should have seperated light skin from medium skin. They don't look the same.

I really can't stand this product. I had ran out of my usual foundation and I had a tube of this that I figured I'd use to go buy more foundation. I decided not to use moisturizer as this stuff seemed heavy and greasy. After setting it with some light powder I headed out on a rather hot and humid day. I dabbed at my face with a tissue and was horrified to see a dark substance on the tissue. I went shopping anyway and ran into an old friend with whom I chatted for quite some time. Upon returning home I looked in the mirror and my face was patchy, my naturally fair skin was bare with Garnier BB Cream in patches on my face, especially my forehead. Still wondering what my old friend thought!

on 10/11/2013 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I am determined not to be a high-end makeup snob. To accomplish this, I set myself the goal of finding my perfect BB cream within the confines of a drugstore.

After poring over the Google search results for "best drugstore BB cream," I saw that most of the "X Top BB Creams that Won't Break Your Wallet" had at or near the top of their list this particular BB cream. So I bought some. And I brought it home. And I put it on.

And I started staring at myself in the mirror.

For about 15 minutes, I thought I had done it-- found my HG BB cream in a drugstore rather than one of those mall stores that ends in -a and has men associates that wear makeup better than any woman I've ever met. My skin looked even and glowy and definitely did not look like I was wearing a lick of makeup. It was a blissful 15 minutes-- until I decided to set it with some finishing powder.

That's when I turned colors. Not an orange really, more of an apricot color. A barely ripe one that decided to hit a tanning salon.

Still, I said to myself, it's a fantastic BB cream. It's just a touch too dark for those of us who are of Vampiric European descent and live in the non-coastal Northeastern U.S. where the annual amount of sunlight rivals parts of Siberia. A touch too heavy for me personally, as well. "It's okay," I cooed to the tube as I put it back in its smart little box. "I'll still give you a good review, even if you're not the one for me." I placed it lovingly and regretfully back into the plastic drugstore bag, and toddled over to the bathtub to wash it off and try the next BB cream candidate.

OH GOD THE BURNING.

And that's how I discovered that I am hypersensitive to titanium dioxide, which nearly every drugstore BB cream contains.

It's still a fabulous BB cream, though.

on 10/4/2013 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I didn't expect this BB cream would be very good for me because I have sensitive skin and usually only use moisturizers from the pharmacy. But it turned out to be such a nice surprise for my skin. It feels soft, looks natural, but still gives a nice glow to my skin. I only need a small amount for my skin to look good. The smell is OK, the texture is thick (on my fingers it feels like something between cream and gel, so it's really easy to work with it). It doesn't cover very much, but it evens out the complexion very well, and it makes the skin look fresh for most of the day.
It's great for every season, but maybe not for very hot summer days.

The only minus is that if I accidentally put just a little too much of it on the face, my face starts to look and feel a little bit oily quite fast. But I can't say that this bothers me very much. It happened once and since then I have been more careful about the amount that I put on my face.

I tried a few BB cream testers from the pharmacy (much more expensive BB creams) and they just didn't look as good as this one on my skin.