Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.6

on 8/1/2014 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I enjoyed it very much thanks to its consistency, moisturizing feeling and overall ease of application and blenability, etc. BUT: it's light/medium shade is too dark and too yellow/orange for my neutral fair skin ton and it oxidizes. I wish they had lighter shade as well.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This product is amazing! It has great coverage and so affordable! Blends like a dream and feels light on the skin yet my skin looks flawless! Just bought this on a whim after hearing all the hype about it and I'm mad I didn't get this sooner! I never use my high end foundations anymore. HOLY GRAIL STATUS! My face looks like it's glowing yet still natural. I always get alot of compliments when I wear this BB cream. As if it couldn't get any better, you get 2.5 fl oz for only $12! That's a steal!!!!
*I am the shade Light/Medium and it matches me perfectly. I'm a MAC NC30 for reference

Pros
flawless, natural looking
long wearing
light weight
inexpensive
tons of product
SPF 15
blends like a dream

Cons
none

on 4/17/2014 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I found this product to be so incredibly oily And the overall texture of it was just horrible. My face felt heavy throughout the entire day and it felt as if my skin couldn't breathe properly. There is no way I would ever go back to this product again

on 10/14/2013 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Worst face product out there! It's horrible! It's sticky and it doesn't blend at all. It sits on top of the skin. It rubs off by touching it. It makes dry patches noticeable. It feels like I'm wearing a mask. It creases. I won't ever buy it again. It's a nightmare.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

There is a limited selection of shades for this BB cream and I find it difficult to blend it in with my normal skin tone. However, it's quite light and it does a good job at evening out my skin.

I do find the BB cream very oily, and this is very problematic as my skin is very oily. I have used two tubes of this BB cream but after this one I will not be buying any more.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this to take on my trip to Cancun in February. I only used it once. I had the WORST breakouts from it. The pimples were hard and extremely painful. It made my skin feel like an oil slick even with powder. The smell was like vomit and lasted all day. I want to try the oil free version, but the experience with this product is keeping me from doing so. DO NOT BUY IT.

on 3/16/2013 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Only tried this once !!

Pros:
- It's easy to blend out on my VERY dry acne skin.
- It feel like very moisturizing to my skin

Cons:
- The color is to dark.
- Don't like the smell and it's kinda strong I think
- I thought it would cover more

I will not buy it again!
I'll update my review later!

on 3/13/2013 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have mixed feelings about this product...
I have it in light but it's definitely too dark for me. I bought it last spring and used it during summer when I had a slight tan. Right now it's winter and it definitely looks about 3-4 shades darker than my skin tone (plus I've noticed that it oxidizes quite badly on the skin, making it darker than it already is).
It does melt off quite quickly, especially on a hot summer day, but since I still wanted to wear something just to slightly even out the skin, I found it 'okay' for that purpose.
Compared to Maybelline's BB cream it's definitely thicker and darker.
I would purchase it again, if it's on sale (for 5 euros, like I bought it).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

My friend recommended this product to me because she swears by it. I was intrigued but didn't run out to buy it because I never tried BB creams before. I was at the drugstore one day and saw it on the shelf. I usually don't buy until I read reviews but I completely bought this on a whim based on how much my friend loved it. When I got home and read the reviews on here I almost went back to the store to return it without even trying it. The reviews here are terrible and from what I understood anyone with oily skin can completely forget about using this BB cream. My skin is mostly oily but gets somewhat dry in places especially in winter. My skin isn't a big issue - I have minimal scarring and spots, little redness, and an occasional break out here and there. Its very sensitive to new products so I was very iffy about trying something new.

Something told me to give this a shot anyway. I applied it from the tube with my finger dotting it all over my face with a flat top buffer brush from Crown that was a little damp. The first thing I noticed was the scent - it was very strong but smelled Garnier products which I don't mind. Consistency seemed kind of like a thick moisturiser and not watery at all. On the first coat, my skin looked flawless. I applied a thin 2nd coat and I looked completely airbrushed with no caking whatsoever. My skin was evened out and it looked natural. I found this product very buildable and the coverage is fantastic for me (like I said before I don't need a lot). I also found it very light on my skin and very moisturising! I apply concealer under my eyes and set it all with a translucent loose powder from Marcell.

Now here's where I am an exception to this product and oily skin. I wore this all day (to work, running, a nap, etc) and I was only the slightest bit greasy in my t zone but nothing extravagant. I usually always get oily after 8+ hours and have to blot/touch up no matter what kind of products I use. So, this oily skinned girl didn't have an issue with this product. When I wipe this off at night, I can see product coming off my face onto the cloth (I have used other products that are completely gone off my face before I wipe it off) so it did last all day for me. I'm not sure if its my powder that's keeping everything in place but it was still visibly on my face at 11:00PM. The colour of the light/medium matches my skintone perfectly. You get a lot of product in the bottle and I can imagine this will last me for a long time. The best part is my skin didn't mind this product at all! I've been using this for a good while and haven't gotten a single break out (I tried a tinted moisturiser and my face last year and I completely broke out everywhere)!

I took away one lipstick because this was $20 at my drugstore. That's pretty pricey for a BB cream (the Revlon and L'Oreal were under $20 just as an example). My Revlon Colourstay Foundation isn't even that much so it was a bit on the expensive side for me. It also only comes in 2 colours so there is not much of a selection for the skintones in between light and dark and that could be a problem for other people. I've been wearing this on a daily basis to work and on the weekend and I am loving it. If I don't find another BB cream I love, I would definitely repurchase this when I run out. I hope girls with oily skin who are wondering about this product see my review and give it a try.

on 1/16/2013 6:49:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was my first bb cream I bought,the packaging is easy to use as its a squeezy tube with a flip top lid,the product is not running just nice and creamy,it didnt do a lot in coverage but its ok if your skin is clear to even out any redness or slight dark circles,spf 15 could've been better for Australian climate,they should've made it higher,the oily factor is what put me off,is seemed to not sink in just sort of sit on top of my skin but it did give my skin a nicer more refined texture,it did not break me out but I won't buy again because I prefer the oil free version