Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.9

on 10/21/2017 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was one of the rare products that I’m glad I went back to try! However, there are obvious issues with this B.B. cream. I don’t know if it’s a reformulation or I’m better at makeup or my tastes have changed (probably all three, it has been about 6 years since I tried this B.B. cream) but it now really works for me personally. What I was looking for is a light, dewy, cheap-ish everyday foundation. This fits the bill! Some of the old issues I experienced have gone, but it does remain quite thick when first squeezed out (but not on the face) and can appear streaky if just whacked on and not blended. However, it is quick and easy to apply. This is one of those products where I completely get why someone may dislike it. It’s extremely dewy at first application, the fragrance is quite strong and I don’t even usually mind fragrance but wooo this hits you and the shade range is abysmal. But, in many respects, I am thoroughly impressed. It lasts well on me and gives me that light coverage I want while keeping my skin looking like skin. Only my MUFE WaterBlend has done that and in all honesty, I may be reaching for this over the MUFE simply down to the price and it’s longevity. In short, if you’re oily or anything paler than a NC/NW20, maybe give this a miss. Also, if you’re of a deeper skin-tone, this is certainly a miss - so ridiculous how two shades are meant to cater to all women; people argue ‘oh it’s light coverage so your skin peaks through’ but I mean really?! But I will say that this B.B. cream has become a staple for me and one I’m very happy with - but there are some obvious issues.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Literally a holy grail of mine for light coverage in the summer, gives a glowy look amazing in sunlight (i live in australia) and in winter set it with a matte powder and your good to go, its pretty high coverage for a cheap bb cream and its somewhat good for your skin! Couldnt ask for more!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product, but keep in mind it is not a foundation. If you are looking for a flawless full coverage this will not be what you are looking for. If you are looking to even out your skin and have a fresh glow to your face this will do it nicely. I wear this when I am just out running errands, hiking, swimming etc. It's quick and easy. It smooths out just beautifully over the skin. I am fair skinned and the lightest shade is a little too dark and orangey unless I have a slight tan. SO fair skin beauties probably will find even the lightest shade too dark.

This BB cream is basically the drugstore dupe for IT Cosmetics CC Cream. Not as much coverage, but I seriously use it for the exact same reason so it's a cheaper alternative. =)

on 2/23/2016 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've tried a myriad of drugstore BB creams and this one has been my favorite by far. It has so many more luxury features such as SPF, Vitamin C, and mineral perfectors that other BB creams just don't have. The consistency is very thick and almost gel like. I apply it using a brush and I find that a little goes a long way. The coverage is sheer to light and can be built up slightly. it covers dry patches well and doesn't accentuate flaws either. The color matches me really well and the product seems to melt into my skin within 10 minutes after application. I set it with my Dtay Matte powder. I find that it evens my skin while calming it and hydrating it. By the end of the day, my T-zone is substantially oily but for me that's inevitable. Whenever I wear this product for more than 8 hours, I find that my skin honestly looks more even and pristine after I wash my face. It just goes to show that this product is actually helping fix my skin and provide necessary nutrients to it, Rather than clogging it and further angering it.

on 1/5/2016 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff! Was looking for a new face product that was light weight and not as heavy as foundation but that still had enough coverage for my rosacea. The color is great for light skin and it does not leave my face shiny even after work and school. It is a little runny but I blend it with my real technique brush and overall it is now my new everyday face product.

on 1/4/2016 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Absolutely beautiful product! Adds a gorgeous dewy glow and isn't too dark on very fair skin. The scent is lovely. I put it on, and applied just mascara. Husband noticed, and said "you look very fresh faced today!"

on 6/22/2015 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i have very oily skin and this product makes my skin shine...but with a powder i believe its good!my face looks hydrated and fresh! For acne skins i would say stay away!!!!!!!!!!also the tube hole is soooo biiig that you will have enough product to cover whole body :P :P

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have very dehydrated skin. But it is not dry. If you are confused, google it, because it is a very confusing skin type. Foundations formulated for oily skin cake on me, melt off, or seep into my very large pores. So I though hey let's just try a few BB creams.

This was the fourth brand I tried and I typically HATE Garnier products. They usually smell terrible, work for nothing and wind up being a waste. I trusted my gut and purchased this in the original formula (before the Age and Oily ones came out) and all I can say is wow.

It does have a strange smell, but nothing like some of their other products. It's just different, but not in a terrible way. Plus it goes away after you apply it. This stuff went of smooth, flawless and effortlessly with my fingers and a beauty blender. I may just stop wearing foundation because of it.

Recently I purchased the Combo/ Oily version to test it out since the warmer months make me a little shiny, but still, this stuff is awesome. Oh and it photographs like a dream!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just bought this bb cream after hearing everyone raving about it online. I got it for $10 at walmart, which is a little more than I usually would spend on any kind of makeup, because I'm big on budget beauty. I've used this product twice so far. It has way better coverage than the Maybelline, covergirl, and nyc bb's that I've used in the past. Still sheer but definitely evens out my redness and makes my acne spots less noticeable. I bought the shade light/medium, and it's a little too dark for my skin, or at least I think it is, it could be that I'm used to my wet n wild coverall making me incredibly pale. My sister told me that this bb cream made me look way better than my usual foundation. I apply it with my fingers and just blend it in that way. It gives my skin a really pretty glow and stays put all day. If you have really oily skin you probably will not like this product because it has that glow to it. I personally think it looks super pretty because it's not an oily shine, it's more of an illuminated shine. It isn't oily to the touch or anything like that. I know that they have also come out with a formula for oily skin. Overall I'm really happy with this product, and I will be buying it again when I use this tube up. which will probably take a while because you get 2 Oz in for 10 bucks which is a ton. Switching from my foundation routine to this bb cream has also shaved like 15 minutes off my normal get ready time. The only reason I took a lippie off is because there are only 2 shades, light/medium and medium/deep.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is an okay product, matte finish, evens out skin tone somewhat and has SPF which is primarily why I bought it. However, there isn't much in terms of shade selection, as the Medium/Deep is too dark for me but the Light/Medium is too light.