Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.5

on 2/23/2017 9:14:00 PM

I was expecting a better BB cream after reading reviews. I found this BB cream too be too orange-looking for my skin. I am NW13 and this was too dark, however the only option for colour is light/medium so there is no other choice. I have been mixing it in to my other foundation to use it up. I do find it goes on smoothly, and minimizes pores. However, it does not have ANY spf in it, which I feel is one of the main reasons to choose a BB cream in the first place.

on 8/1/2016 5:05:00 PM

I'm pretty disappointed in this product, probably because I had heard rave reviews about it from others. I have tried a few tinted moisturizers, a couple of higher end ones and a lot of drugstore versions and this is one of the most disappointing ones I have used. I like a tinted moisturizer for light coverage if I'm in a hurry or I'm not doing anything all that important. This one creases, highlights my pores, and gives my face an off tint, not any sort of skin color and not really orange-y but yellow and flat. I can work with it, sometimes, but after trying different moisturizers beneath it and different mists and even foundation on top of it I don't think that it really works for me. I have pretty normal skin with warm undertones and this dries down in a strange way. I can imagine it being uncomfortable on dry skin. The packaging is nice, its a liquid and so it comes out easily and the opaque tube protects the ingredients. It's a large bottle so it is going to last a while and so I might keep using it for going to the gym but I won't be repurchasing.

i really loved the feeling and the look of it on my face. it didn't feel like it was there, and its a light consistency.
i first tried it when my mum gave it to me as she had an allergic reaction to it. my skin worked well with the product. it doesnt give a high coverage so its good for good skin days. it lasted a whole day and wasnt difficult to remove from my skin.
it didnt transfer onto my clothing either! it felt a bit like a moisturizer on the face, it smells similar to a regular foundation, the texture isnt watery at all and is very light, not high coverageas i dont need high coverage. it doesnt oxidize on the face (go orange).
recently ive been running low on the product so i had to purchase sme more. its reasonably priced and recomend it to anyone!
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!

on 3/10/2016 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Cons:
- Clung to my dry patches
- Strong scent, you can still smell it after an hour.
- Gave me pimples
- Too pink/gray for people with warm undertones
- No coverage

on 2/16/2016 8:39:00 PM

I was looking for a cheap alternative to my Korean brands and found this in the skincare aisle of Walmart. Surprisingly, it didn't cause me to break out (anymore than I usually do). It gets a little oily after a while, but overall it isn't bad. A lot of people say it makes them look orange, however I don't seem to have that problem. My skin is on the lighter side, but it has a very yellow undertone which might be why.

It has a pretty thin consistency and is overall pretty similar to Missha BB creams.

This was my first BB cream purchase ever. I use this daily as a foundation and add a little bronzer on top of it. I have acne/oily prone skin and lots of hyper pigmentation from previous acne. This product does a GREAT job covering all of the scars and it dries within seconds once you apply it to the skin. My biggest pet peeve with wearing full coverage foundation is that it leaves a greasy feeling or "comes off" later in the day. With this cream, I don't have that problem at all! Along with this BB cream, I am also taking evening primrose oil supplements and Vitamin A daily. I think the pills are helping clear and tone out my skin which compliments the BB cream. Once I am finished with this tube, I am going in for my second purchase!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I'm on the hunt for a replacement of a my tinted moisturizer that they have discontinued in all the drug stores I went to. I have picked up a few cheap products and this was one of them. This flakes on my skin after 30 mins :( ... I guess I will have to continue hunting

on 7/14/2015 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Pros: -great coverage -doesn't feel greasy Cons: -Too dark and pink for my pale skin -shiny -broke me out like crazy -settles into fine lines after a few hours

on 6/21/2015 10:55:00 AM

Hate this

My Abuela bought this for me when it first came out but I didn't like it. It didn't stay on my face and would end up patchy after a few hours. I also experienced a stinging/burning sensation after applying it on several occasions. I've since tried it again and find its light enough to feel nice but it doesn't have very good coverage. And the light/medium is way too dark for my porcelain complexion (not surprising as it's hard to find any make up light enough for me). There's no way that I can wear it and it will last all day. To make it last longer I have to use a powder over the top but because of that I'd rather just put on a foundation instead. I do like the way my skin looks after I put it on but it just doesn't last unfortunately.