Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

3.2

I've got this in the shade light and it's a little orange. I would say that the coverage is okay but the annoying thing is that the staying power sucks! I have the one for normal skin so next time I'm going to try the oily one which is apparently really good. I wear this to school everyday and it's usually completely gone by the time I get home, but when it is on it looks pretty good and is natural looking.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I use the medium BB cream. I love this product! So surprised to see so many negative reviews about this. I have normal skin, with some dark pigmentation around my cheek/eye area. I put my BB cream on every morning, so easy- just rub it in the palms of my hands and smooth it onto my face. It gives me an instant glow and lasts the whole day. No smell, no "thick" sticky feeling. Just a great product. Have been buying it for a long time now and will continue to buy it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Not sure how they call this the "skin perfector". Made my skin very dry and irritated. I DID NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL! I will not be buying again.

on 2/6/2016 5:17:00 PM

This product will last you all day through school, work, and the gym. The longer you wear it for the better it looks. It's very thin and liquid but its buildable and it won't clog your pores.

on 11/13/2015 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have bought 3 of this bb cream. I goes well for my face as what most of youtube video said.

on 4/4/2015 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a fairly good BB cream, especially for the price that you pay! It leaves a nice, dewy finish and it covers up most imperfections and evens tones. I bought this back ALMOST a year ago and still have plenty left.

on 3/1/2015 8:28:00 PM

I used to love this BB cream before I used foundation and other BB creams for daily wear. I bought it again and have only used it a couple times because it's just not agreeing with me anymore. The formula is quite nice and creamy and applies good but it leaves an oily finish to my face and I do not have oily skin. It does smell alright but compared to other BB creams I have tried recently I probably wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Amo este producto. Hidrata mucho mi piel. Cubre, en mi opinion (y mi piel), la cantidad perfecta de imperfecciones. Sí tengo que poner un poco de corrector en áreas rojas de mi piel, pero nada del otro mundo. También es un producto un poco aceitoso, pero cuando aplico polvos queda absolutamente perfecto (utilizo L'Oréal Nude Magique BB Powder) NO es una BB Cream para usar sola, siempre con polvos. No es para personas con cientos de imperfecciones.

I love this product. It moisturizes my skin a lot. It covers, in my opinion (and my skin) the perfect amount of imperfections. Yes, I do have to put a little bit of concealer in red areas of my skin, but nothing of the other world. And yes, it is an oily product, but when I apply powder it stays absolutely perfect (I use L'Oréal Nude Magique BB Powder) It is NOT a BB cream to use on its own, always with powder. It is not for people with a lot of imperfections.

on 12/21/2014 1:00:00 PM

I've been using this as a daily foundation for at least a year. It's thicker than the average tinted moisturizer, yet surprisingly lightweight and it provides decent coverage. My favorite part is the size of the tube. One tube lasts me for 2-3 months, even with daily use and reapplications. The only reason I did not give this product a 5 is just because it only comes in two shades. I use the lighter, which is just the tiniest bit darker than I'd like. However, it is by no means full coverage, so this doesn't pose a major problem.

on 11/11/2014 1:52:00 AM

Bb cream review
Overall I think this bb cream is alright, better than most but still not PERFECT.
It was great when I first began using it, however after around two weeks of using it, the formula appears extremely oily on the skin. This product is LIGHT/medium coverage and doesn't cover blemishes. You cannot build up on it.

PROS: light weight and provides even coverage.
-light, natural fruity smell, not too strong and doesn't smell like chemicals.

CONS:
-unlike the other non oil bb cream from garnier, this product doesn't contain SPF, which means you need additional protection from the sun
-it's not buildable, so you will only have a thin layer of bb cream on, it create a natural look however
-doesn't provide enough coverage to cover a blemish
-becomes oily and it is necessary to use a powder over the top of the cream to create the matte look

Overall 3/5 I believe this is good for every day use to look natural. However, it does become oily.

When this tube runs out I will buy the other garnier bb cream non-oily formula.