Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

3.0

This is the first BB creme I have tried and I didn't like it at all.
I have a strong sense of smell and the Garnier BB creme smells very chemically - the same kind of chemically smell a lot of self-tanning products have.
I found the texture very thick and after using it less than half a dozen times, I threw it out.
I'm not giving up though. Next on the list is Rimmell to try. If that doesn't deliver, then I'm going to lash out on the higher end, but only after I ask my friends and workmates what works for them and why before I purchase.
Stay tuned!

on 8/27/2016 12:07:00 PM

if anyone doesn't want there's and wants to send it to me hmu lol

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This was my first go at trying out a BB cream - I liked the idea of having a light moisturising foundation that I could just slap on with my hands as a quick go to for those rushed mornings. I bought this is the 'medium' shade and found it to be a good match for my skin (NC45) (but a little ashy) and found it went on easily and evenly being more liquid that most foundations. It looked really good as well, as if I was wearing actual foundation and I thought it was a great dupe for the price. However a few hours later and it seemed to have just absorbed into my skin! I looked as if I hadn't applied anything and I was disappointed with the fact that I would have had to apply more had I been bothered. That was my first and last time with BB creams as I am now under the impression that you need to keep reapplying them throughout the day! It make more sense to get a proper foundation that costs a bit more but will last longer.

on 4/4/2016 10:14:00 PM

I researched this bb creme before buying it and it seemed to get good review, so I bought it. First of All, the light/medium is WAYYY too dark for anyone with moderately fair skin, and it didn't really adjust to my skin tone like bb creme is supposed to do. Besides the pigmentation, the formula is actually quite nice, and is good for someone with dry skin, otherwise it could give a greasy feel for someone with combination or oily skin. I ended up returning this product, but would have kept it if the colour was on point. Also, you actually get a large amount of product in the container, so it if fairly good value.

I never thought that I would like a Garnier make-up product, but this one is absolutely lovely.
I used one in a classic formulation, which I believe works best with a dry skin type like mine. It does have a tendency to look shiny throughout a day (even on my sahara skin), but that's totally fine with me as I just blot it with a tissue.

As with any other BB creams, the coverage is very lightweight but the product itself does blend out seamlessly. I use a make-up sponge to work this product into my skin and it takes me no time at all to finish my base.

If you are oily or combination, you might want to go for an oil free version of the same product. As for me I find this is a perfect every-day, hussle-free product; I use it after I shower at the gym to give my face a nice layer of healthy-glow and for the price you can't expect more than this from the product.

For more info, close-ups and other details check out the link below. Hope it helps!

I really like this BB cream, it goes on smoothly and doesn't leave streaks. Lasts all day in the office, has a glowy finish. It doesn't break me out or cause skin irritations and I'm pretty sensitive. Downsides: toward the end of the day, it does look more greasy than glowy and the color choices are limited. The lightest shade is just a touch too dark for me, and because there are so many products on the market I will not repurchase this particular BB cream in hopes that I'll find a better color match.

on 2/13/2016 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

First off I'm not a big fan of bb creams, this one is good as far as they come.
Cons
-smell can be strong
-can make you break out esp if oily skin b/c its greasy
-like with all bb cream-not much coverage
Pros
-thicker coverage for bb cream
-slightly tinted good color
-lot of product in tube

on 7/7/2015 3:22:00 AM

Thought I'd give this product a try since I was running out of bb cream, but found this to be very disappointing. The first time I applied it, it felt very thick and heavy on my skin. The finish made me shine brighter than the stars. My skin is usually fine with bb creams and rarely reacts but this was very irritating on my face. I've made the decision to not purchase any of the other Garnier bb creams after this horrible experience.

on 6/19/2015 10:30:00 PM

Nice for someone who likes a little coverage without wearing foundation... But not for me. I liked it at first, went on smooth and smelled good, but I felt it left me a little too dewy.. And I have med/dry skin. Also broke me out like crazy. Stopped using and my skin cleared up. Would not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Purchased this last summer and tried it again for the heck of it this summer. Do remember first selecting this in the Medium/dark shade, but too dark and major oxidizing on my skin. Returned it for the light/medium shade, and much too light.

When I applied this, thought of spackle. Finish is thick and cakey. It is hydrating, and doesn't pool into fine lines and pores, but won't use it because of the finish and not a good color match.