Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

3.1

on 12/23/2015 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Pathetic.

I have rather dry skin, and not too many blemishes, so sometimes I can get away with very light coverage.

First of all, this product doesn't come in all too many colour choices, which is not ideal. Second, it just didn't seem to like my face; it didn't want to blend in, it just sort of sat on my skin, despite my best efforts- and I don't have this problem with foundations!

Once it was on and blended as well as possible, it clung to all of my dry areas! If foundations don't do this, why is a tinted moisturiser doing this to me?

It rubs off easily, it oxidises, and doesn't have any particularly redeeming features, that I found. I'll just use a foundation in future.

I've never had any issues with Garnier or their skincare before, so I've concluded that this is just a useless product. I gave it to my mum to try, who essentially has no skin issues at all (minus slight ageing), and she declared it useless too.

Waste of time!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

On it's own isn't very opaque, but on top of foundation or with a little concealer on problem spots it makes my skin look radiant and glowy without sparkles/glitter/dense shimmer effect. Love it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is for those days when I have run out of the house to do groceries & I need something quick & easy and my non makeup would scare people lol!

It is light coverage that evens out most of my skin tone. Is it the best in the world? No but when I am not looking for a fully made up face then this does the trick.

It does not however in any shape or form replace your moisturiser

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Within an hour of using this product my skin began to sting badly. I immediately cleaned it off, but for about a week my face remained red with a light (painful) rash. At times the rash was hard to see, but when I or anyone else brushed the skin on my cheeks it was obvious that there were bumps. I was afraid to try another BB cream after that experience, but luckily it hasn't happened with any other brands yet.

on 2/22/2015 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

If you have dry skin I would absolutely stay away from this. It applies in patches and once dried it completely rubs off and leaves dry bits of skin. I have tried applying it with different tools but every outcome is the same. Waste of money

on 1/13/2015 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very nice bb cream. I use this on days when I'm just staying at home with the kids and still want to even out my skin tone. I also like using this as a primer occasionally. My skin really likes this cream and it blends very well.

on 7/13/2014 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I was quite surprised when I saw there was a negative rating for this, as I'm never without my bb cream! Now I've never had a different brand before one of my friends gave me a full tube a while ago as her tube was light, and it was too pale for her skin tone! Since then I've bought several tubes, some of which I've had to replace as my best friend has a habit of stealing them after I introduces her to be cream on holiday a few years back! I find that it even my skin out, as I have freckles and provides me with a light coverage that's jut enough when I'm having a good skin day! I always that a tube away with me and use it for everyday use, as Im rarely seen in public without some form of foundation on! It lasts for a while and even when you think you've run out I cut the tube and theres at least another weeks worth inside!

on 2/27/2014 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I was so surprised to see this product has such low ratings... I've tried loads of BB creams and this one is my favourite, looks beautiful and I use it on days where I don't have time to properly apply any makeup and it instantly makes my face look alive, the only reason it didn't get full marks is that it can irritate my eyes.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this BB cream. It goes on light and smooth, and seems to stay put giving me a dewy finish. The only problem is that its so heavily perfumed if even the smallest bit gets in or near my eyes, it irritates them to the point i have to wash everything off and rinse my eyes out thoroughly with saline. I do have quite sensitive eyes though so if you don't, I really recommend this one.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i love this product !! it gives light to medium coverage so it's good for a natural look. I've been using it for months and it didn't make me breakout or anything. I've repurchased this several times and i will continue to.