Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by skin type : Other
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

3.0

on 3/10/2016 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I get the deep color bb cream, switched to Neutrogena foundation one time.... Omg i had a tan un blended mess on my face. This is easy to use not to harsh and blends well.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

its just amazing take a look

on 8/13/2015 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

i love this bb cream! I always get compliments how beautiful my skin looks when i wear it. i recommend for those who have oily skin use a mattifying primer and a little bit of this product at a time.

on 7/20/2015 7:59:00 PM

I bought this as I liked their other eye roll on and couldn't find it. This product absolutely sucks! First of all it's much smaller in product weight. It was more expensive. And it feels greasy. The "concealer" (or light/med "cover") is incredibly yellow and wouldn't cover eye bags! Yuck, a throw out.

on 2/14/2014 3:11:00 PM

This BB cream is good for any skin types and it is not to heavy on your face

on 12/18/2013 3:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

love this stuff! it has light coverage, not as much as foundation (obviously, it's BB Cream!),
so it's non cakey, great for a natural look!

on 11/11/2013 7:46:00 PM

This was horrible I have pretty good skin but this made me look like an oil slick! I put it on my skin the consistency was great but the look ohh gross not even my power could hold it also! The colour was way off the supposed light colour turned orange on my skin! Would not recommend

on 11/8/2013 10:44:00 AM

So i was ALL out of my MAC studio sculpt (my FAVORITE foundation of ALL time!!!) and asked mom if she had anything i could use she gave me her makeup bag her skin is darker than my NC25 skin so i knew i was probably not going to find anything good...she mostly has bb creams and TM's. At the bottom of her bag i found a this it was almost empty too! I tried it out i was a bit dark but i blended out with my finger...and OMG it look AMAZING! i was like MEDIUM coverage (tells alot cuz i have redness and pimples),it had an amazing hydrating effect while applying,dewy finish (some ppl don't like that but I certainly LOVE it!)price! I set it with the Chanel Universal Loose Powder and Omg totes gonna buy it!!!! Pros: full coverage,does NOT cling to dry areas,hydrating,dewy finish (if you don't like that powder will kill shine),inexpensive Cons: NOT for oily skin!

on 11/7/2013 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My everyday face routine includes this BB cream with its wonderful coverage and healthy glow after a pressed powder has been placed on top it is a must have!! I don't even need concealer most of the time! I always have a back up!! love love love!

on 10/6/2013 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this, by far the best. It makes my skin look so healthy, even, and glowing. You just need a little so although it's expensive, it lasts. It's never gotten cakey from a days wear, in my case. After I apply it I use a brush to lightly blend it in more and it ends up looking great.