Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.7

on 7/12/2018 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a beautiful BB cream especially for anyone with dry skin. I have oily skin so it does look a bit shiny, but I tend just to use powder then. It glides on the skin beautifully giving a lovely fresh, healthy, natural glow to the skin. The colours are a bit dark and I have pale skin so I do really blend it but it's not very dark. I find also when the colour is quite dark it looks like you have a natural bronze to your skin and it's a must have for a holiday! You cannot feel this product on your skin at all it is very breathable. The coverage is not anything major, it will not cover imperfections on the skin, but I do find it tones it down and tones down redness well on the cheek area. This product is amazing if you have good skin and just want a bit of something. The wear is actually not too bad for a BB cream, it won't last as long as some foundations but lasts a good enough time considering it is glowing and light and the skin. Would definitely recommend!

on 6/19/2018 10:56:00 PM

Got this way back when BB creams were the new kids on the Western beauty block. What a mistake that was! The lightest shade went on dark, oxidised terribly AND had this patchy glitter in it. Miracle skin perfector my arse, only suitable if you have a fake tan so orange that it should be a crime. A more appropriate shade name would have been #01 Radioactive Tangerine.

Gave it away to a friend who loved fake tan the same day I bought it as it looked SO BAD on me. To add insult to injury, it concealed absolutely nothing so on top of looking like I eat nothing but carrots, there were still marks and pimples clearly visible, just now with orange overlay.

Word of warning, this is a shiny and shimmery base so take extra care when outside! It can cause temporarily blindness in those poor souls who encounter you with the sunlight bouncing off your face bling and becoming a human lighthouse. Please wear responsibly.

Why does this even exist? Abomination.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Literally a holy grail of mine for light coverage in the summer, gives a glowy look amazing in sunlight (i live in australia) and in winter set it with a matte powder and your good to go, its pretty high coverage for a cheap bb cream and its somewhat good for your skin! Couldnt ask for more!

on 6/6/2017 1:09:00 PM

Best bb cream if you want to cosplay as the annoying orange.

It's a very thick cream, takes forever to dry on your face.
The colour is...medium orange lol. It's kinda like a bad tan colour.
The coverage is ok. I settled it with powder, because it was sticky on my face.
It started to look greasy, cakey after 2 hours. It caused me breakouts.
(I tried it in the winter, cold temperature.)

I would not recommend it.

This is my current go-to face makeup since it is a bb cream that matches my skin fairly well. It doesn't cover much in the ways of acne scars but evens out my skin tone. It is very mositurizing and admittedly a glowey more dewey look but is easily mattified with some face powder. I will however not be repurchasing this product as I will be looking for something with more coverage.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product, but keep in mind it is not a foundation. If you are looking for a flawless full coverage this will not be what you are looking for. If you are looking to even out your skin and have a fresh glow to your face this will do it nicely. I wear this when I am just out running errands, hiking, swimming etc. It's quick and easy. It smooths out just beautifully over the skin. I am fair skinned and the lightest shade is a little too dark and orangey unless I have a slight tan. SO fair skin beauties probably will find even the lightest shade too dark.

This BB cream is basically the drugstore dupe for IT Cosmetics CC Cream. Not as much coverage, but I seriously use it for the exact same reason so it's a cheaper alternative. =)

on 11/3/2016 7:01:00 AM

Its ok a very light creamy BB cream which absorbs well but it dies not give much coverage at all so imperfections can still show through, I tried the light and have pale fair skin. It did not irritate my fair skin, it is better than nothing but I would rather spend a bit more and have a product which gives me hydration, coverage and a glow.

I've got this in the shade light and it's a little orange. I would say that the coverage is okay but the annoying thing is that the staying power sucks! I have the one for normal skin so next time I'm going to try the oily one which is apparently really good. I wear this to school everyday and it's usually completely gone by the time I get home, but when it is on it looks pretty good and is natural looking.

on 5/17/2016 8:17:00 PM

I really disliked the way it spread on my skin. It was hard to get a decent complexion out of this and it made my skin look ugly. I tossed the rest of the product after approximately a week of use.