Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.9

on 7/20/2015 7:59:00 PM

I bought this as I liked their other eye roll on and couldn't find it. This product absolutely sucks! First of all it's much smaller in product weight. It was more expensive. And it feels greasy. The "concealer" (or light/med "cover") is incredibly yellow and wouldn't cover eye bags! Yuck, a throw out.

My skin looked better after just one use...when I finish my current foundation, I would switch over to bb cream and may never use foundation ever again

on 8/3/2014 7:34:00 PM

This product looks great on your skin. It's quite cheap - drug store type. It made by skin look great. HOWEVER it smells horrible. It has a very strong scent, which gave me a headache. I would have loved it otherwise.

on 2/14/2014 3:11:00 PM

This BB cream is good for any skin types and it is not to heavy on your face

on 12/18/2013 3:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

love this stuff! it has light coverage, not as much as foundation (obviously, it's BB Cream!),
so it's non cakey, great for a natural look!

on 11/11/2013 7:46:00 PM

This was horrible I have pretty good skin but this made me look like an oil slick! I put it on my skin the consistency was great but the look ohh gross not even my power could hold it also! The colour was way off the supposed light colour turned orange on my skin! Would not recommend

on 11/8/2013 10:44:00 AM

So i was ALL out of my MAC studio sculpt (my FAVORITE foundation of ALL time!!!) and asked mom if she had anything i could use she gave me her makeup bag her skin is darker than my NC25 skin so i knew i was probably not going to find anything good...she mostly has bb creams and TM's. At the bottom of her bag i found a this it was almost empty too! I tried it out i was a bit dark but i blended out with my finger...and OMG it look AMAZING! i was like MEDIUM coverage (tells alot cuz i have redness and pimples),it had an amazing hydrating effect while applying,dewy finish (some ppl don't like that but I certainly LOVE it!)price! I set it with the Chanel Universal Loose Powder and Omg totes gonna buy it!!!! Pros: full coverage,does NOT cling to dry areas,hydrating,dewy finish (if you don't like that powder will kill shine),inexpensive Cons: NOT for oily skin!

I use the light in winter, and the medium in summer.

I put it over my high protection sunscreen- I don't rely on it for sun protection!

It gives me the perfect amount of cover, (I don't need much), and gives me a nice even glowy complexion.

For the price, I don't think you could do better!

on 5/13/2013 6:15:00 AM

This is a really nice product, as my first by cream I'm really impressed!! It evens out my skin time with minimal coverage and it lasted all day, it is a little dark for me and shiny so I just put some matte powder on top. It's not the best coverage in my pimple so I put done extra concealer in top and its a perfect look for school or running some quick errands

on 5/3/2013 9:48:00 PM

I think I would've rated this a bit higher if I hadn't just tried several of the Skin79 BB Creams. Its true that once you try a proper Asian BB cream youll realize that most of what is on the American market is nothing but re-labeled tinted moisturizer!

First of all, this has no coverage. The BB I tried from Skin79 had anywhere from light to a very solid medium coverage. You get none of the evening, brightening and smoothing effect you get from the Skin79 creams, either. The texture of the Garnier is smooth and gel like, but not nearly as nice as the Korean brand. They all had the texture of a luxury product.

The fragrance is very strong in the Garnier product as well. The Skin79 creams all had fragrance too, but not nearly as strong. I wish they would all just leave the fragrance out, as we all know this is the biggest offender when it comes to skin irritation.
Another big factor to consider is Garniers low 15 SPF, especially considering none of the Skin79's went below 25 SPF. It's also worth noting that Garnier's SPF is primarily chemical (Octinoxate). Although I didn't seem to have any reaction I still prefer the physical sunscreens (titanium dioxide and zinc oxide) provided by the Skin79 creams. My rosacea seems to be much more controllable when I use physical sunscreens.

What cinches the deal for me is the list of ingredients. Admittedly, one is applying so little of either product it probably doesn't make much difference anyway, but Skin79 actually has many excellent ingredients such as Coenzyme Q10, ceramides, aloe, green tea extracts, vitamin c and such. Garniers ingredient list is not nearly as impressive.

I hate to jump on the bandwagon here, but skip this and buy an actual BB cream. I got mine on eBay for not much more than the cost of the Garnier!

(I went through a wonderful seller on eBay. Both the full size products I ordered were fresh and authentic AND I got no less than 8 samples of various other BB Creams. The seller is located in the US, so it only took about 4 days for my order to arrive. I dont want to list the name of the seller in my review because I dont want to be accused of advertising, but anyone who would like the name of this seller is welcome to MUA mail me.)