Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've tried quite a few and this is by far my favorite! Gives great coverage, goes on great. Far superior to other brands I've tried!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOve. does a little blur, a little dew and a beautiful teint. great for natural makeup wearers.
also, cheeap. also spf. overall perfect

on 7/12/2018 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a beautiful BB cream especially for anyone with dry skin. I have oily skin so it does look a bit shiny, but I tend just to use powder then. It glides on the skin beautifully giving a lovely fresh, healthy, natural glow to the skin. The colours are a bit dark and I have pale skin so I do really blend it but it's not very dark. I find also when the colour is quite dark it looks like you have a natural bronze to your skin and it's a must have for a holiday! You cannot feel this product on your skin at all it is very breathable. The coverage is not anything major, it will not cover imperfections on the skin, but I do find it tones it down and tones down redness well on the cheek area. This product is amazing if you have good skin and just want a bit of something. The wear is actually not too bad for a BB cream, it won't last as long as some foundations but lasts a good enough time considering it is glowing and light and the skin. Would definitely recommend!

on 6/19/2018 10:56:00 PM

Got this way back when BB creams were the new kids on the Western beauty block. What a mistake that was! The lightest shade went on dark, oxidised terribly AND had this patchy glitter in it. Miracle skin perfector my arse, only suitable if you have a fake tan so orange that it should be a crime. A more appropriate shade name would have been #01 Radioactive Tangerine.

Gave it away to a friend who loved fake tan the same day I bought it as it looked SO BAD on me. To add insult to injury, it concealed absolutely nothing so on top of looking like I eat nothing but carrots, there were still marks and pimples clearly visible, just now with orange overlay.

Word of warning, this is a shiny and shimmery base so take extra care when outside! It can cause temporarily blindness in those poor souls who encounter you with the sunlight bouncing off your face bling and becoming a human lighthouse. Please wear responsibly.

on 2/7/2018 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I’ve tried many iterations of this product, and the most recent one has to be the worst. I liked the original in the light shade for light coverage days, so when I ran out I went to re-purchase. They changed the packaging and the formulas- the one I got was “anti-aging/dry skin.” As I have very dry skin especially in the winter. They got rid of the light shade and lumped in in with medium, and the overpowering flower scent is still there as well. I opened the tube to find what is essentially a heavily scented orange grease for my face- the shade is so very orangey tan, like the fake tans that were big 10 years ago. The product is thick and doesn’t apply nicely. No matter what I use to apply (sponge, brush, hands) it just smears around my skin. It’s so greasy that it never dries down and it transfers into my clothing, hair, and hands. I also believe I paid about 12 dollars for this garbage! Don’t even bother with this stuff (or the maybelline B.B. cream which is also horrible) and stick to Korean products if you want a good B.B. cream.

Why does this even exist? Abomination.

Never gonna buy again.. İ have combo skin and it doesn't absorve my skin.

on 10/21/2017 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was one of the rare products that I’m glad I went back to try! However, there are obvious issues with this B.B. cream. I don’t know if it’s a reformulation or I’m better at makeup or my tastes have changed (probably all three, it has been about 6 years since I tried this B.B. cream) but it now really works for me personally. What I was looking for is a light, dewy, cheap-ish everyday foundation. This fits the bill! Some of the old issues I experienced have gone, but it does remain quite thick when first squeezed out (but not on the face) and can appear streaky if just whacked on and not blended. However, it is quick and easy to apply. This is one of those products where I completely get why someone may dislike it. It’s extremely dewy at first application, the fragrance is quite strong and I don’t even usually mind fragrance but wooo this hits you and the shade range is abysmal. But, in many respects, I am thoroughly impressed. It lasts well on me and gives me that light coverage I want while keeping my skin looking like skin. Only my MUFE WaterBlend has done that and in all honesty, I may be reaching for this over the MUFE simply down to the price and it’s longevity. In short, if you’re oily or anything paler than a NC/NW20, maybe give this a miss. Also, if you’re of a deeper skin-tone, this is certainly a miss - so ridiculous how two shades are meant to cater to all women; people argue ‘oh it’s light coverage so your skin peaks through’ but I mean really?! But I will say that this B.B. cream has become a staple for me and one I’m very happy with - but there are some obvious issues.

on 10/21/2017 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A great product. I use the version for oily skin and it always impresses. For such a watery product the coverage is amazing and it does keep shine at bay.it's great for days when you don't have time for a full foundation routine . The price is very reasonable too. The main issue is that there are only 2 shades so I have to mix them together and I keep a mix ready made up in a little bottle. Please Garnier at least one more shade between light and medium as this product outperforms many high end foundations.

To all combo/oily girls: Yes, it's true, this ain't for us. Shade range is ok, I took Light. Coverage is light, not buildable. So using this for problem areas is not a win. It doesn't last at all on me. I set it with my usual powder (baby powder). But I just need to sweat a little bit and it rubs off my face. I could skip the setting and nothing would change. Applying with fingers (I use them to gently pat foundation/concealer under my eyes) is a nightmare. It looks patchy, not smooth. I went to work (office) and had to correct my oily T-zone with another foundation (thank God I had it with me). It was a humid day, with a few raindrops from time to time. Normal-dry skin people might get a use of this, but I can't recommend it for combo/oily skin types.