Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

Never gonna buy again.. İ have combo skin and it doesn't absorve my skin.

To all combo/oily girls: Yes, it's true, this ain't for us. Shade range is ok, I took Light. Coverage is light, not buildable. So using this for problem areas is not a win. It doesn't last at all on me. I set it with my usual powder (baby powder). But I just need to sweat a little bit and it rubs off my face. I could skip the setting and nothing would change. Applying with fingers (I use them to gently pat foundation/concealer under my eyes) is a nightmare. It looks patchy, not smooth. I went to work (office) and had to correct my oily T-zone with another foundation (thank God I had it with me). It was a humid day, with a few raindrops from time to time. Normal-dry skin people might get a use of this, but I can't recommend it for combo/oily skin types.

on 9/6/2017 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gave me a burning sensation and broke me out.. too bad, I liked the glow it gave me before it made me want to die (kind of like my ex). Oh well, on to the next bb cream (now trying Clinique, seems to be working ok)

on 6/6/2017 1:09:00 PM

Best bb cream if you want to cosplay as the annoying orange.

It's a very thick cream, takes forever to dry on your face.
The colour is...medium orange lol. It's kinda like a bad tan colour.
The coverage is ok. I settled it with powder, because it was sticky on my face.
It started to look greasy, cakey after 2 hours. It caused me breakouts.
(I tried it in the winter, cold temperature.)

I would not recommend it.

This is the first BB creme I have tried and I didn't like it at all.
I have a strong sense of smell and the Garnier BB creme smells very chemically - the same kind of chemically smell a lot of self-tanning products have.
I found the texture very thick and after using it less than half a dozen times, I threw it out.
I'm not giving up though. Next on the list is Rimmell to try. If that doesn't deliver, then I'm going to lash out on the higher end, but only after I ask my friends and workmates what works for them and why before I purchase.
Stay tuned!

This BB cream is horrible! It was so orange and it didn't sit on my skin well at all. My skin isn't bad or anything like that, it was just the product that was the problem. It looked so patchy and made me look ill. Not a fan at all!

on 3/10/2016 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Cons:
- Clung to my dry patches
- Strong scent, you can still smell it after an hour.
- Gave me pimples
- Too pink/gray for people with warm undertones
- No coverage

on 12/23/2015 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Pathetic.

I have rather dry skin, and not too many blemishes, so sometimes I can get away with very light coverage.

First of all, this product doesn't come in all too many colour choices, which is not ideal. Second, it just didn't seem to like my face; it didn't want to blend in, it just sort of sat on my skin, despite my best efforts- and I don't have this problem with foundations!

Once it was on and blended as well as possible, it clung to all of my dry areas! If foundations don't do this, why is a tinted moisturiser doing this to me?

It rubs off easily, it oxidises, and doesn't have any particularly redeeming features, that I found. I'll just use a foundation in future.

I've never had any issues with Garnier or their skincare before, so I've concluded that this is just a useless product. I gave it to my mum to try, who essentially has no skin issues at all (minus slight ageing), and she declared it useless too.

Waste of time!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I'm on the hunt for a replacement of a my tinted moisturizer that they have discontinued in all the drug stores I went to. I have picked up a few cheap products and this was one of them. This flakes on my skin after 30 mins :( ... I guess I will have to continue hunting

İ didnt like this product at all. İf you have oily skin just stay away. İt broke me out so bad.