Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
image 1image 2image 3

2.8

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I use the medium BB cream. I love this product! So surprised to see so many negative reviews about this. I have normal skin, with some dark pigmentation around my cheek/eye area. I put my BB cream on every morning, so easy- just rub it in the palms of my hands and smooth it onto my face. It gives me an instant glow and lasts the whole day. No smell, no "thick" sticky feeling. Just a great product. Have been buying it for a long time now and will continue to buy it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Not sure how they call this the "skin perfector". Made my skin very dry and irritated. I DID NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL! I will not be buying again.

To Read all 913 Reviews, Login or Join

This BB cream is horrible! It was so orange and it didn't sit on my skin well at all. My skin isn't bad or anything like that, it was just the product that was the problem. It looked so patchy and made me look ill. Not a fan at all!

on 5/17/2016 8:17:00 PM

I really disliked the way it spread on my skin. It was hard to get a decent complexion out of this and it made my skin look ugly. I tossed the rest of the product after approximately a week of use.

i really loved the feeling and the look of it on my face. it didn't feel like it was there, and its a light consistency.
i first tried it when my mum gave it to me as she had an allergic reaction to it. my skin worked well with the product. it doesnt give a high coverage so its good for good skin days. it lasted a whole day and wasnt difficult to remove from my skin.
it didnt transfer onto my clothing either! it felt a bit like a moisturizer on the face, it smells similar to a regular foundation, the texture isnt watery at all and is very light, not high coverageas i dont need high coverage. it doesnt oxidize on the face (go orange).
recently ive been running low on the product so i had to purchase sme more. its reasonably priced and recomend it to anyone!
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This was my first go at trying out a BB cream - I liked the idea of having a light moisturising foundation that I could just slap on with my hands as a quick go to for those rushed mornings. I bought this is the 'medium' shade and found it to be a good match for my skin (NC45) (but a little ashy) and found it went on easily and evenly being more liquid that most foundations. It looked really good as well, as if I was wearing actual foundation and I thought it was a great dupe for the price. However a few hours later and it seemed to have just absorbed into my skin! I looked as if I hadn't applied anything and I was disappointed with the fact that I would have had to apply more had I been bothered. That was my first and last time with BB creams as I am now under the impression that you need to keep reapplying them throughout the day! It make more sense to get a proper foundation that costs a bit more but will last longer.

on 4/4/2016 10:14:00 PM

I researched this bb creme before buying it and it seemed to get good review, so I bought it. First of All, the light/medium is WAYYY too dark for anyone with moderately fair skin, and it didn't really adjust to my skin tone like bb creme is supposed to do. Besides the pigmentation, the formula is actually quite nice, and is good for someone with dry skin, otherwise it could give a greasy feel for someone with combination or oily skin. I ended up returning this product, but would have kept it if the colour was on point. Also, you actually get a large amount of product in the container, so it if fairly good value.

I was searching for a BB cream. The lady at the store recommended it and even said she was wearing it today. When I first applied this, it looked hideous. My skin color didn't match the shade even though it was light-medium. The BB cream itself has an orange tinge. Another thing I hated about this product is that there's barely any coverage. Definetly not buying cheap products again.

on 3/10/2016 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I get the deep color bb cream, switched to Neutrogena foundation one time.... Omg i had a tan un blended mess on my face. This is easy to use not to harsh and blends well.

on 3/10/2016 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Cons:
- Clung to my dry patches
- Strong scent, you can still smell it after an hour.
- Gave me pimples
- Too pink/gray for people with warm undertones
- No coverage