Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

on 2/7/2018 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I’ve tried many iterations of this product, and the most recent one has to be the worst. I liked the original in the light shade for light coverage days, so when I ran out I went to re-purchase. They changed the packaging and the formulas- the one I got was “anti-aging/dry skin.” As I have very dry skin especially in the winter. They got rid of the light shade and lumped in in with medium, and the overpowering flower scent is still there as well. I opened the tube to find what is essentially a heavily scented orange grease for my face- the shade is so very orangey tan, like the fake tans that were big 10 years ago. The product is thick and doesn’t apply nicely. No matter what I use to apply (sponge, brush, hands) it just smears around my skin. It’s so greasy that it never dries down and it transfers into my clothing, hair, and hands. I also believe I paid about 12 dollars for this garbage! Don’t even bother with this stuff (or the maybelline B.B. cream which is also horrible) and stick to Korean products if you want a good B.B. cream.

Why does this even exist? Abomination.

Never gonna buy again.. İ have combo skin and it doesn't absorve my skin.

on 10/21/2017 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was one of the rare products that I’m glad I went back to try! However, there are obvious issues with this B.B. cream. I don’t know if it’s a reformulation or I’m better at makeup or my tastes have changed (probably all three, it has been about 6 years since I tried this B.B. cream) but it now really works for me personally. What I was looking for is a light, dewy, cheap-ish everyday foundation. This fits the bill! Some of the old issues I experienced have gone, but it does remain quite thick when first squeezed out (but not on the face) and can appear streaky if just whacked on and not blended. However, it is quick and easy to apply. This is one of those products where I completely get why someone may dislike it. It’s extremely dewy at first application, the fragrance is quite strong and I don’t even usually mind fragrance but wooo this hits you and the shade range is abysmal. But, in many respects, I am thoroughly impressed. It lasts well on me and gives me that light coverage I want while keeping my skin looking like skin. Only my MUFE WaterBlend has done that and in all honesty, I may be reaching for this over the MUFE simply down to the price and it’s longevity. In short, if you’re oily or anything paler than a NC/NW20, maybe give this a miss. Also, if you’re of a deeper skin-tone, this is certainly a miss - so ridiculous how two shades are meant to cater to all women; people argue ‘oh it’s light coverage so your skin peaks through’ but I mean really?! But I will say that this B.B. cream has become a staple for me and one I’m very happy with - but there are some obvious issues.

on 10/21/2017 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A great product. I use the version for oily skin and it always impresses. For such a watery product the coverage is amazing and it does keep shine at bay.it's great for days when you don't have time for a full foundation routine . The price is very reasonable too. The main issue is that there are only 2 shades so I have to mix them together and I keep a mix ready made up in a little bottle. Please Garnier at least one more shade between light and medium as this product outperforms many high end foundations.

To all combo/oily girls: Yes, it's true, this ain't for us. Shade range is ok, I took Light. Coverage is light, not buildable. So using this for problem areas is not a win. It doesn't last at all on me. I set it with my usual powder (baby powder). But I just need to sweat a little bit and it rubs off my face. I could skip the setting and nothing would change. Applying with fingers (I use them to gently pat foundation/concealer under my eyes) is a nightmare. It looks patchy, not smooth. I went to work (office) and had to correct my oily T-zone with another foundation (thank God I had it with me). It was a humid day, with a few raindrops from time to time. Normal-dry skin people might get a use of this, but I can't recommend it for combo/oily skin types.

on 9/6/2017 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gave me a burning sensation and broke me out.. too bad, I liked the glow it gave me before it made me want to die (kind of like my ex). Oh well, on to the next bb cream (now trying Clinique, seems to be working ok)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Literally a holy grail of mine for light coverage in the summer, gives a glowy look amazing in sunlight (i live in australia) and in winter set it with a matte powder and your good to go, its pretty high coverage for a cheap bb cream and its somewhat good for your skin! Couldnt ask for more!

so I may already be biased about the scent. (I think the shampoo line made my face break out due to the scent)

I tried the medium, (and the oli free also) looked a bit orange on my hand but applied well. nice even light coverage.

good for "light duty" days.
don't think the scent irritated my skin, but prefer unscented products.

on 6/6/2017 1:09:00 PM

Best bb cream if you want to cosplay as the annoying orange.

It's a very thick cream, takes forever to dry on your face.
The colour is...medium orange lol. It's kinda like a bad tan colour.
The coverage is ok. I settled it with powder, because it was sticky on my face.
It started to look greasy, cakey after 2 hours. It caused me breakouts.
(I tried it in the winter, cold temperature.)

I would not recommend it.