2.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

First, it is very fragranced. Then, it burned my skin. Then, it went into the trash. Enough said.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

a year ago

Gives a nice glow. Color is good, not orange-y. Very light coverage.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

3.0

a year ago

The second BB cream that I've ever tried, and honestly, I wished that I could get past the smell but I just can't! I can't stand anything heavily scented and this is pretty potent. Moving on from the smell - the actual product is alright. Nothing spectacular but inoffensive either. Does the trick and makes my skin look more even, but I won't repurchase; I would prefer a higher SPF and preferably non-fragranced.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I've tried quite a few and this is by far my favorite! Gives great coverage, goes on great. Far superior to other brands I've tried!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2 years ago

LOve. does a little blur, a little dew and a beautiful teint. great for natural makeup wearers. also, cheeap. also spf. overall perfect

About reviewer (31 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

This is a beautiful BB cream especially for anyone with dry skin. I have oily skin so it does look a bit shiny, but I tend just to use powder then. It glides on the skin beautifully giving a lovely fresh, healthy, natural glow to the skin. The colours are a bit dark and I have pale skin so I do really blend it but it's not very dark. I find also when the colour is quite dark it looks like you have a natural bronze to your skin and it's a must have for a holiday! You cannot feel this product on your skin at all it is very breathable. The coverage is not anything major, it will not cover imperfections on the skin, but I do find it tones it down and tones down redness well on the cheek area. This product is amazing if you have good skin and just want a bit of something. The wear is actually not too bad for a BB cream, it won't last as long as some foundations but lasts a good enough time considering it is glowing and light and the skin. Would definitely recommend!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

2 years ago

Got this way back when BB creams were the new kids on the Western beauty block. What a mistake that was! The lightest shade went on dark, oxidised terribly AND had this patchy glitter in it. Miracle skin perfector my arse, only suitable if you have a fake tan so orange that it should be a crime. A more appropriate shade name would have been #01 Radioactive Tangerine. Gave it away to a friend who loved fake tan the same day I bought it as it looked SO BAD on me. To add insult to injury, it concealed absolutely nothing so on top of looking like I eat nothing but carrots, there were still marks and pimples clearly visible, just now with orange overlay. Word of warning, this is a shiny and shimmery base so take extra care when outside! It can cause temporarily blindness in those poor souls who encounter you with the sunlight bouncing off your face bling and becoming a human lighthouse. Please wear responsibly.

About reviewer (196 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I’ve tried many iterations of this product, and the most recent one has to be the worst. I liked the original in the light shade for light coverage days, so when I ran out I went to re-purchase. They changed the packaging and the formulas- the one I got was “anti-aging/dry skin.” As I have very dry skin especially in the winter. They got rid of the light shade and lumped in in with medium, and the overpowering flower scent is still there as well. I opened the tube to find what is essentially a heavily scented orange grease for my face- the shade is so very orangey tan, like the fake tans that were big 10 years ago. The product is thick and doesn’t apply nicely. No matter what I use to apply (sponge, brush, hands) it just smears around my skin. It’s so greasy that it never dries down and it transfers into my clothing, hair, and hands. I also believe I paid about 12 dollars for this garbage! Don’t even bother with this stuff (or the maybelline B.B. cream which is also horrible) and stick to Korean products if you want a good B.B. cream.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Why does this even exist? Abomination.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

Never gonna buy again.. İ have combo skin and it doesn't absorve my skin.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age36-43