Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by age: 44-55
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

3.2

so I may already be biased about the scent. (I think the shampoo line made my face break out due to the scent)

I tried the medium, (and the oli free also) looked a bit orange on my hand but applied well. nice even light coverage.

good for "light duty" days.
don't think the scent irritated my skin, but prefer unscented products.

This is the first BB creme I have tried and I didn't like it at all.
I have a strong sense of smell and the Garnier BB creme smells very chemically - the same kind of chemically smell a lot of self-tanning products have.
I found the texture very thick and after using it less than half a dozen times, I threw it out.
I'm not giving up though. Next on the list is Rimmell to try. If that doesn't deliver, then I'm going to lash out on the higher end, but only after I ask my friends and workmates what works for them and why before I purchase.
Stay tuned!

My skin looked better after just one use...when I finish my current foundation, I would switch over to bb cream and may never use foundation ever again

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Purchased this last summer and tried it again for the heck of it this summer. Do remember first selecting this in the Medium/dark shade, but too dark and major oxidizing on my skin. Returned it for the light/medium shade, and much too light.

When I applied this, thought of spackle. Finish is thick and cakey. It is hydrating, and doesn't pool into fine lines and pores, but won't use it because of the finish and not a good color match.

on 5/4/2015 11:48:00 PM

Even the light to medium was too dark for me, but I am ivory white. I was willing to live with that since I'll be a bit tan in a few weeks anyway, but I had to return it. The light scent made my eyes water so badly I had to take it off. I tried again the next day, hoping it was something else that made my eyes water, but it was the BB cream. It didn't look as natural as I hoped. Looked caked on. I have dry skin and the makeup counter attendant suggested this one because it is more hydrating, and says it hydrates for 24 hours.

on 11/2/2014 9:50:00 PM

Stung my face as I applied. Very light coverage but nice finish and buildable. Thought I'd give it a chance but my eyes continued to water. The skin around my eyes continued to sting. Had to wash my whole face just to stop the stinging. Took back to Ulta. Must be the sun screen in the product. I'll just use my zinc oxide based sunscreen under my makeup and forget this product.

on 8/26/2014 8:10:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I actually have this in Fair/Light and I like it quite a bit. I only use a pea-size amount, and even that spreads out so thinly that it sometimes seems like too much. The tube is 75 mL, so I imagine that I will move on to another product well before I run out,

There is a decent level of sunscreen in it, but I am not sure I'm using enough to get the full benefit. I think the moisture is fine as well, but I often use a treatment-sunscreen-moisturizer underneath, so I'm not relying on it as a moisturizer. There's not much pigment or coverage at all. I think if you're looking for that, you need a real foundation.

I like the way it feels, and I like the way it smells. I use a powder on top to cover the shine and give me more pigment/coverage (currently, E.L.F. Mineral Booster in Sheer).

I really can't stand this product. I had ran out of my usual foundation and I had a tube of this that I figured I'd use to go buy more foundation. I decided not to use moisturizer as this stuff seemed heavy and greasy. After setting it with some light powder I headed out on a rather hot and humid day. I dabbed at my face with a tissue and was horrified to see a dark substance on the tissue. I went shopping anyway and ran into an old friend with whom I chatted for quite some time. Upon returning home I looked in the mirror and my face was patchy, my naturally fair skin was bare with Garnier BB Cream in patches on my face, especially my forehead. Still wondering what my old friend thought!

on 6/8/2014 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Lightweight, creamy coverage that stays around. I've been using this Garner BlackBerry cream since it was released. I've tried others, more expensive and poor coverage. I like this one the best. It takes the place of foundation on this mature face.

on 2/14/2014 3:11:00 PM

This BB cream is good for any skin types and it is not to heavy on your face