Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by age: 36-43
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.7

Never gonna buy again.. İ have combo skin and it doesn't absorve my skin.

on 10/21/2017 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A great product. I use the version for oily skin and it always impresses. For such a watery product the coverage is amazing and it does keep shine at bay.it's great for days when you don't have time for a full foundation routine . The price is very reasonable too. The main issue is that there are only 2 shades so I have to mix them together and I keep a mix ready made up in a little bottle. Please Garnier at least one more shade between light and medium as this product outperforms many high end foundations.

I am surprised at the low rating of this BB cream. I've used it for about a year - both colors - light and medium, cause I am in the middle and I mix them - and sometimes my skin is lighter, sometimes darker. Before I tried this BB cream, I've use the Dermalogica tinted moisturizer, Chanel tinted moisturizer - both with SPF, and Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer with SPF. I can't understand what the difference is between a tinted moisturizer with SPF and a BB cream, but I don't really find a difference between the one from Garnier - a drugstore BB cream that I buy for 5 euros and the ones that I used previously. For me there is no difference in terms of coverage, endurance, moisturizing properties and overall effect. I have combination skin, which no matter what product I use, gets shiny by the 3rd hour. So, I have to reapply or redo my makeup. I usually prefer low coverage cream (not foundation) for everyday use - not only because it is more natural, but also because it requires less effort. This BB Cream evens out my complexion (it's low coverage and one can see some scars or sun spots) but the overall effect is brighter, more even skin tone. It doesn't sit in my texture issues (other - more expensive products, do), it is easy to apply, and even if I have to reapply it, it's not a big deal for me, because it moisturizes my skin, and it has some sunscreen which is enough for me (I apply spf 50 in the morning). I've mixed this BB cream with foundations for a better effect (I've mixed it with foundation to correct the color or to improve the ability to blend). It is a cream that I am sure I will use over and over again on itself or with other products. Someone has mentioned that the fragrance is chemical and strong - sense of smell is an extremely individual experience, but I would say that the fragrance is very light, citrus-like. I think that such product is always worth trying and experimenting with because of the price. The price is so reasonable that it never hurts to try it out and if it doesn't work, one can always mix it with something else and obtain an HG product :)

on 11/3/2016 7:01:00 AM

Its ok a very light creamy BB cream which absorbs well but it dies not give much coverage at all so imperfections can still show through, I tried the light and have pale fair skin. It did not irritate my fair skin, it is better than nothing but I would rather spend a bit more and have a product which gives me hydration, coverage and a glow.

on 3/10/2016 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I get the deep color bb cream, switched to Neutrogena foundation one time.... Omg i had a tan un blended mess on my face. This is easy to use not to harsh and blends well.

I really like this BB cream, it goes on smoothly and doesn't leave streaks. Lasts all day in the office, has a glowy finish. It doesn't break me out or cause skin irritations and I'm pretty sensitive. Downsides: toward the end of the day, it does look more greasy than glowy and the color choices are limited. The lightest shade is just a touch too dark for me, and because there are so many products on the market I will not repurchase this particular BB cream in hopes that I'll find a better color match.

on 1/4/2016 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Absolutely beautiful product! Adds a gorgeous dewy glow and isn't too dark on very fair skin. The scent is lovely. I put it on, and applied just mascara. Husband noticed, and said "you look very fresh faced today!"

on 3/29/2015 2:43:00 AM

THE SMELL. This is one of the strongest-smelling products I've ever used, and the smell does not dissipate. I don't normally return makeup but I couldn't tolerate this stuff at all, blech!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is for those days when I have run out of the house to do groceries & I need something quick & easy and my non makeup would scare people lol!

It is light coverage that evens out most of my skin tone. Is it the best in the world? No but when I am not looking for a fully made up face then this does the trick.

It does not however in any shape or form replace your moisturiser

on 8/10/2014 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is an okay BB cream but nothing special. It gives decent coverage for a BB cream and doesn't turn orange on me. I just don't find for the price of this to be worth it. I am in love with my IT cream which is obviously more expensive but outshines this by a mile.

I would rather put the money into the IT one than this. This isn't that cheap either.