Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by age: 30-35
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I use the medium BB cream. I love this product! So surprised to see so many negative reviews about this. I have normal skin, with some dark pigmentation around my cheek/eye area. I put my BB cream on every morning, so easy- just rub it in the palms of my hands and smooth it onto my face. It gives me an instant glow and lasts the whole day. No smell, no "thick" sticky feeling. Just a great product. Have been buying it for a long time now and will continue to buy it.

on 2/17/2016 11:43:00 AM

I had been interested in Stila's Aqua Glow serum foundation, and had been rationing a small sample I got from Sephora. It was good, but I wasn't convinced it was good enough to warrant the $45 price tag. Then I was digging around in my makeup drawer and came across this tube of BB cream I'd picked up out of desperation on a trip a few months ago. I realized it was pretty much the same consistency and color tone as Aqua Glow. Applied it with a flat kabuki over my Becca Backlight Priming Filter (the greatest), and lo and behold, it's basically a dupe for Aqua Glow, with a bit more coverage, to boot. AND it has sunscreen. I'm imagining this won't hold up too well in the Texas summer, but right now in the winter it's my go-to. LOVE.

It's definitely got a strong yellow undertone, as other reviews mention. It's a great color match for me, but I could see it not working too well, or being too dark, for super pale or pink-toned skin. It blends beautifully into the skin with a brush. I haven't tried it with the beauty blender yet, but honestly I'm such a fan of my super-soft flat kabuki that I'm not in a hurry to try something else.

It wears very well without being set. I'm not a huge setting powder fan, because I like the glowy look. Even without being set, this wears through the day without sliding around on my face. It doesn't really hold up great through a workout, though. It feels very rich and creamy going on, and doesn't oxidize on my skin (most things do, so that wins BIG points with me). Blush and bronzer blend well and stay bright throughout the day on top.

All in all, this is an absolutely awesome drugstore dupe for more high-end BBs/serum foundations. It's definitely not a matte finish but if you like the glowy look, try it out.

on 5/2/2015 8:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This provides good coverage and I like the dewy glow my face has when I wear it. The smell is strong but pleasant. With a little concealer and powder over this BB cream I don't need to wear foundation.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

On it's own isn't very opaque, but on top of foundation or with a little concealer on problem spots it makes my skin look radiant and glowy without sparkles/glitter/dense shimmer effect. Love it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Within an hour of using this product my skin began to sting badly. I immediately cleaned it off, but for about a week my face remained red with a light (painful) rash. At times the rash was hard to see, but when I or anyone else brushed the skin on my cheeks it was obvious that there were bumps. I was afraid to try another BB cream after that experience, but luckily it hasn't happened with any other brands yet.

on 1/13/2015 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very nice bb cream. I use this on days when I'm just staying at home with the kids and still want to even out my skin tone. I also like using this as a primer occasionally. My skin really likes this cream and it blends very well.

I'm surprised how much I like this stuff. I have been dealing with sensitive, acne-prone skin for the past year and a half (I've tried switching every product in my makeup and skin care routine, and nothing's fixed it. It must be hormonal.) and have been trying a number of different medium-full coverage foundations to cover up the marks. I tried this on a whim for a "weekend, light makeup" look, and love the stuff. It's a much lighter coverage, but even still, it blurs my marks and gives me a dewy, natural, clean look. With a little powder over the top, I think I still look presentable for work or a more formal occasion with this stuff as my base. I also just took this on vacation in Costa Rica, and was pleased with the staying power, plus the SPF element of this product.

on 11/19/2014 1:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I'm surprised I really like this I almost never buy any drugstore makeup but was on a budget at the time of purchase. I have dry skin mostly clear every now and then a few chin breakouts. This provided good coverage and made my skin look flawless and dewy, the color worked out fine for me. Once my finances started to improve I began purchasing high end bb creams such as Clarins, Smashbox,and Chanel, I ended up returning all of them and in the mean-time have been using this. I'm still on a mission to find the perfect BB cream and somehow I'm convinced that more money equals better product, perhaps that's just really good marketing. If your on a budget and have skin that's on the drier skin I would recommend this.

on 8/3/2014 7:34:00 PM

This product looks great on your skin. It's quite cheap - drug store type. It made by skin look great. HOWEVER it smells horrible. It has a very strong scent, which gave me a headache. I would have loved it otherwise.

on 6/11/2014 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

My skin looks a bit brighter after application. Aside from that, I really don't notice any difference. It's like a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't really give me any coverage or evens out my skin tone.