Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by age: 25-29
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.7

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product, but keep in mind it is not a foundation. If you are looking for a flawless full coverage this will not be what you are looking for. If you are looking to even out your skin and have a fresh glow to your face this will do it nicely. I wear this when I am just out running errands, hiking, swimming etc. It's quick and easy. It smooths out just beautifully over the skin. I am fair skinned and the lightest shade is a little too dark and orangey unless I have a slight tan. SO fair skin beauties probably will find even the lightest shade too dark.

This BB cream is basically the drugstore dupe for IT Cosmetics CC Cream. Not as much coverage, but I seriously use it for the exact same reason so it's a cheaper alternative. =)

on 2/23/2017 9:14:00 PM

I was expecting a better BB cream after reading reviews. I found this BB cream too be too orange-looking for my skin. I am NW13 and this was too dark, however the only option for colour is light/medium so there is no other choice. I have been mixing it in to my other foundation to use it up. I do find it goes on smoothly, and minimizes pores. However, it does not have ANY spf in it, which I feel is one of the main reasons to choose a BB cream in the first place.

on 11/7/2016 7:09:00 AM

This BB cream has the same problem like Nivea BB cream, which I can't spread it evenly on my face. I have combination skin and this does not moisturizing enough though the colour matched my skin quite nice. I think it would work better for people who have normal to oily skin, otherwise you will need a good moisturizer base before applying this. :(

on 8/1/2016 5:05:00 PM

I'm pretty disappointed in this product, probably because I had heard rave reviews about it from others. I have tried a few tinted moisturizers, a couple of higher end ones and a lot of drugstore versions and this is one of the most disappointing ones I have used. I like a tinted moisturizer for light coverage if I'm in a hurry or I'm not doing anything all that important. This one creases, highlights my pores, and gives my face an off tint, not any sort of skin color and not really orange-y but yellow and flat. I can work with it, sometimes, but after trying different moisturizers beneath it and different mists and even foundation on top of it I don't think that it really works for me. I have pretty normal skin with warm undertones and this dries down in a strange way. I can imagine it being uncomfortable on dry skin. The packaging is nice, its a liquid and so it comes out easily and the opaque tube protects the ingredients. It's a large bottle so it is going to last a while and so I might keep using it for going to the gym but I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Not sure how they call this the "skin perfector". Made my skin very dry and irritated. I DID NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL! I will not be buying again.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This was my first go at trying out a BB cream - I liked the idea of having a light moisturising foundation that I could just slap on with my hands as a quick go to for those rushed mornings. I bought this is the 'medium' shade and found it to be a good match for my skin (NC45) (but a little ashy) and found it went on easily and evenly being more liquid that most foundations. It looked really good as well, as if I was wearing actual foundation and I thought it was a great dupe for the price. However a few hours later and it seemed to have just absorbed into my skin! I looked as if I hadn't applied anything and I was disappointed with the fact that I would have had to apply more had I been bothered. That was my first and last time with BB creams as I am now under the impression that you need to keep reapplying them throughout the day! It make more sense to get a proper foundation that costs a bit more but will last longer.

on 2/13/2016 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

First off I'm not a big fan of bb creams, this one is good as far as they come.
Cons
-smell can be strong
-can make you break out esp if oily skin b/c its greasy
-like with all bb cream-not much coverage
Pros
-thicker coverage for bb cream
-slightly tinted good color
-lot of product in tube

This was my first BB cream purchase ever. I use this daily as a foundation and add a little bronzer on top of it. I have acne/oily prone skin and lots of hyper pigmentation from previous acne. This product does a GREAT job covering all of the scars and it dries within seconds once you apply it to the skin. My biggest pet peeve with wearing full coverage foundation is that it leaves a greasy feeling or "comes off" later in the day. With this cream, I don't have that problem at all! Along with this BB cream, I am also taking evening primrose oil supplements and Vitamin A daily. I think the pills are helping clear and tone out my skin which compliments the BB cream. Once I am finished with this tube, I am going in for my second purchase!!!!

Mixed feelings on this. I tried this a few years ago bc I'd heard so much about it, & I love many things from Garnier. I loved it at first, it really did give me a more fresh-faced look & it's an all-in-1 so it's faster than doing primer, foundation, concealer (& at the time I wanted to speed up my everyday makeup routine). It's very light, it smells good (but not strong), & it's semi-good for covering minor discolorations.

I'm not sure that I really like it anymore. I have always been very pale...even in the summer...and I think it looks too dark on me now (I used the fair-medium). I don't know why...maybe it was always too dark & I didn't notice...or maybe I'm overdue for a new tube since I've been using it less...I don't know. My skin is also a bit dryer now (very sensitive skin that changes randomly - dry, combination, break-outs, etc.) so I have to moisturize more now & it thins out the product a lot. Also started to feel like it was melting into my face at the end of the day & couldn't wait to wash it off.

Overall, I do recommend it - it's nice for days when you don't want to spend a lot of time getting ready & it is good for sensitive skin. It never made me break-out, so if you're acne prone it's a good one to try.

on 11/13/2015 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have bought 3 of this bb cream. I goes well for my face as what most of youtube video said.