Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

on 9/6/2017 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gave me a burning sensation and broke me out.. too bad, I liked the glow it gave me before it made me want to die (kind of like my ex). Oh well, on to the next bb cream (now trying Clinique, seems to be working ok)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Literally a holy grail of mine for light coverage in the summer, gives a glowy look amazing in sunlight (i live in australia) and in winter set it with a matte powder and your good to go, its pretty high coverage for a cheap bb cream and its somewhat good for your skin! Couldnt ask for more!

I've got this in the shade light and it's a little orange. I would say that the coverage is okay but the annoying thing is that the staying power sucks! I have the one for normal skin so next time I'm going to try the oily one which is apparently really good. I wear this to school everyday and it's usually completely gone by the time I get home, but when it is on it looks pretty good and is natural looking.

i really loved the feeling and the look of it on my face. it didn't feel like it was there, and its a light consistency.
i first tried it when my mum gave it to me as she had an allergic reaction to it. my skin worked well with the product. it doesnt give a high coverage so its good for good skin days. it lasted a whole day and wasnt difficult to remove from my skin.
it didnt transfer onto my clothing either! it felt a bit like a moisturizer on the face, it smells similar to a regular foundation, the texture isnt watery at all and is very light, not high coverageas i dont need high coverage. it doesnt oxidize on the face (go orange).
recently ive been running low on the product so i had to purchase sme more. its reasonably priced and recomend it to anyone!
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!

on 2/23/2016 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've tried a myriad of drugstore BB creams and this one has been my favorite by far. It has so many more luxury features such as SPF, Vitamin C, and mineral perfectors that other BB creams just don't have. The consistency is very thick and almost gel like. I apply it using a brush and I find that a little goes a long way. The coverage is sheer to light and can be built up slightly. it covers dry patches well and doesn't accentuate flaws either. The color matches me really well and the product seems to melt into my skin within 10 minutes after application. I set it with my Dtay Matte powder. I find that it evens my skin while calming it and hydrating it. By the end of the day, my T-zone is substantially oily but for me that's inevitable. Whenever I wear this product for more than 8 hours, I find that my skin honestly looks more even and pristine after I wash my face. It just goes to show that this product is actually helping fix my skin and provide necessary nutrients to it, Rather than clogging it and further angering it.

on 1/5/2016 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff! Was looking for a new face product that was light weight and not as heavy as foundation but that still had enough coverage for my rosacea. The color is great for light skin and it does not leave my face shiny even after work and school. It is a little runny but I blend it with my real technique brush and overall it is now my new everyday face product.

on 12/23/2015 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Pathetic.

I have rather dry skin, and not too many blemishes, so sometimes I can get away with very light coverage.

First of all, this product doesn't come in all too many colour choices, which is not ideal. Second, it just didn't seem to like my face; it didn't want to blend in, it just sort of sat on my skin, despite my best efforts- and I don't have this problem with foundations!

Once it was on and blended as well as possible, it clung to all of my dry areas! If foundations don't do this, why is a tinted moisturiser doing this to me?

It rubs off easily, it oxidises, and doesn't have any particularly redeeming features, that I found. I'll just use a foundation in future.

I've never had any issues with Garnier or their skincare before, so I've concluded that this is just a useless product. I gave it to my mum to try, who essentially has no skin issues at all (minus slight ageing), and she declared it useless too.

Waste of time!

on 8/9/2015 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The product itself is nice, but the color is awful. Light/medium is orange and too dark for me. I'm NC20, so I'm not that fair, but it is super orange. I would not repurchase. If they came out with some lighter shades, I may look into it.

İ didnt like this product at all. İf you have oily skin just stay away. İt broke me out so bad.

on 7/7/2015 3:22:00 AM

Thought I'd give this product a try since I was running out of bb cream, but found this to be very disappointing. The first time I applied it, it felt very thick and heavy on my skin. The finish made me shine brighter than the stars. My skin is usually fine with bb creams and rarely reacts but this was very irritating on my face. I've made the decision to not purchase any of the other Garnier bb creams after this horrible experience.