Uploaded by hnrenfro

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

The main rant on this product is because of the price. Undoubtedly, the price is so high considering that Redken doesn’t have the status that it had many decades ago. With the various companies in the business, one would think twice to sell a product with this price tag. However, this is a great product. I think the fact that it can be utilized in different ways to keep the hair conditioned is a …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (913 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Oct/23/2016

Love this product! Great for my hair, smells wonderful, last a long time. HOWEVER, I refuse to pay that much for something I can get for a mere 10$ by buying real pure argan oil. So no, no repurchasing for me.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

May/05/2015

I love this product. It's light & treats my hair well. I will defo buy this again

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

May/04/2014

Overall I didn't notice any major changes in the health of my hair from using this in comparison to other Redken products. For the price I would've expected a little bit more of a difference to be honest. I have been using it and it works okay, I use it more as smoother more than anything.
To read my full review you can check it out on my blog =]
heelsssss.blogspot.com

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

1.0

Feb/14/2014

Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil is a good moisturizing treatment for those with straight hair that tends to be dry. My hair is not straight or dry. It is wavy and frizzy. So while it did make my hair softer it didn't do anything to tame the frizz. Also it made my curls droopy and flat.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Aug/09/2013

This stuff smells amazing! It really helps soften my extra long thick asian hair with dry ends. I can seriously feel a difference when I use it! My hair just soaks this stuff up so I actually use around 5 pumps or so for all of my mid shaft to ends. I love this!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3.0

Aug/05/2013

Decent product

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Jun/18/2013

I got this as a gift from a family friend who is a hairdresser. I don't use it often, only before blowdrying my hair (which I only do when I want to straighten my hair).

I have really thick and long hair, but 2-3 pumps does it for me. So I apply it to my damp hair before blowdrying and after I straighten my hair. It leaves it soft and somewhat shiny. The amazing cinnamon bun …

About reviewer (16 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

2.0

May/12/2013

This cost me $25 and i will not repurchase. To be honest this isn't much better than a drug store brand. I reccomend CHI or even silk drops. Redken does 't reduce the frizz at all ot just makes your hair look dark and oily but it's odd because ot doesn't feel excessively thick on your hands while you apply it. Oh and usually anything formulated with argan oil smells awesome …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Apr/13/2013

Just 3 pumps for my dry, coarse, Asian hair, blow dry with a round brush, and my hair is slick, shiny, and soft for days. I don't mind the mild coconut smell which disappears after an hour. My hair is long, and it works best for me to half dry my hair, smooth it through, finish blow drying, and my hair stays smooth. Will continue buying this!

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age44-55