Lancôme Tresor Midnight Rose

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Ohh, this is truly a gorgeous scent! Love at first sniff. It's sexy, rich, bold, a bit dark. But also somehow bright and cheerful! How Lancome achieved that in one perfume I don't know, but this is really well done. I love the initial burst of berries and rose when first sprayed. So yummy! And then later it mellows into a woody, fresh musky floral. The bottle is stunning too! Props to Lancome. This one is a winner.

oh my gosh this perfume just smells fantastic! fantastic! it smells like either blackberry or rasberry and rose and what i first thought was mint but turned out to be cedar. i dreamed of buying it for so long and finally did. its not one of those perfumes everybodys wearing..... you just cant get away from. you wear this and youre an original. now mind you this is a sweeter scent, not like citrus or oriental. of course try it out first.... but youll be glad you did

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'm in love with this fragrance, ugh. Damn shame that So Choix, the subscription service I bought these from went under, because I'd of been happy purchasing samples forever. Seriously, I don't want to pay $50-80 for this stuff! Anyway, Pink Sugar had worn out its welcome and I was in the market for something new, so just browsing this defunct subscription service I bought a sample upon it's description. It came in an atomizer which was less than an ounce, so I used it sparingly. Oh my gentle Jesus! I'm a fan of fruit and vanilla combinations and this did NOT disappoint. Initial application was the juicy bite of berries and the dry down a heady vanilla and musk; it clicked well with my body chemistry much to my delight and it lasted. I remember I was going to an appointment one day and my female Uber driver was enchanted by my scent, asking where I got it. That's a good sign. Like I said, sample, so I only have pictures on the web to go by, but I like the design of the bottle- very feminine and French (well duh, Lancome) and it's presence would flatter my dresser. Since I'm running low on said samples, I'm going to have to bite the bullet and at least buy it discounted from eBay or somewhere they sell testers, because I need it in my life. If you're a fan of decadent, playful and sexy scents like this go on and "treat yo'self".

Can't put this down. Im glad I am not the only one that sees a resemblance between this and Stella. Im surprised this is called "midnight rose" bc it's actually fresh and daytime appropriate to my nose-- this is actually my day to day scent. I love roses and this fragrance is so comforting to me, while also smelling polished and very feminine.

This perfume reminds me of Stella and also ysl Parisienne. The Stella edp and myself never clicked-- with Stella I got a super tea-rose type smell in the top notes. Tea smell isn't my favorite as a skin scent. Stella gave me this astringent vibe that I didn't care for and it made it difficult to stick with it to the drydown. I actually love the drydown and use the lotion from time to time bc it gets me from point a to point b faster.
Midnight Rose reminds me of that Stella drydown-- roses, a teeny amount of pink pepper, and a dry woodsy, non sweet vanilla.

It also reminds me of Parisienne but without all the sandlewood. It's like a love child of the two. Parisienne on top and more Stella like as it wears on.

At any rate I love this and I am so cozy and at home in this fragrance. It lasts all day as well- no small feat bc my skin eats some rose fragrances (side eyes roses de Chloe).

Only 4 stars bc I bought this a month ago, but if im still this obsessed in a few months I will def bump it to 5!

Also crossing my fingers it doesn't get dc :(( as flankers tend to do. Lancome please don't do it! As far as perfumes go- this is actualy a pretty affordable one. So I don't feel wasteful using it every day

I wish we could give half lippies - this is a 3.5 lippie frag. Initially I would have given it 4 to 4.5. But over time, on my skin this breaks from a raspberry-rose-pepper/jasmin to a jasmin-sugar-cedar. All jasmin, and the bitter jasmin of D&G Light Blue. It never gets stabby, as LB does on my skin. But, the sugared raspberry-rose touched by tart cassis I'd hoped to see amplify doesn't. YMMV. Bottle gorgeous.

Bought this at the airport duty free store after smelling pretty much every perfume they had available plus a bunch more at Sephora and Ulta. I've been looking for a new "signature scent" for every day wear, having decided to retire my old standby since high school, Light Blue. This is it. It's mature, but pretty. A very sophisticated floral with deep berry and woodsy notes and a bit of musk and vanilla at the end.I don't get the powdery note on my skin that I see mentioned in a couple of other reviews. I'm not usually a musk or a berry fan, but the rose really pulls it together for me and I haven't stopped smelling myself since! People have been complimenting me constantly since I started wearing it. I'm very surprised by this scent.

Another thing I love is that I only have to re-up it once a day, and that's only if I'm going out or I just wanted to smell nice for the evening. The smell is present but not overpowering from the morning through the end of work/ afternoon activities for me.

The bottle is simple and elegantly designed, with a little purple silk/satin rose on a ribbon at the top, giving it just a touch of prettiness (while avoiding being tacky, imo) that I enjoy seeing on my sink every morning.

A really amazing scent at an affordable (for perfume) price! I will be purchasing it for years to come!

This was a blind purchase, which I know can be bad when buying perfume, but I love the mystery I guess. I am glad purchased this, I saved about $25 bucks at Fragrance X online. I like how soft and feminine this stuff smells, it has a nice sweet candied flower smell, slightly powdery reminds me more of violets than roses, I can smell hints of vanilla and a warming soft musk. I wouldn't consider this a fruity perfume which I thought it was, there is raspberry note but I feel it is more syrupy than juicy/crisp. Overall I like this perfume alot, it is not a trendy or creative scent but more of a old-fashioned corset-wearing, glamorous flower scent, it is sexy and mysterious with good strength and lasting power.

This is a lovely perfume, just not one that I wear often. I have almost a full 1.7oz bottle that I would love to sell for a very reasonable price or swap. Please message me if interested!

My absolutely favorite perfume. I always get lots of compliments when I wear it :) very warm sexy scent

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I was at Sephora sniffing around like I always do, and just nothing really turned me on, until I tried this at the end of the counter. I used to love Stella, but it's in a new bottle, and it might be re-formulated, but this kind of reminded me of it. I love a nice sophisticated rose that isn't too in your face ROSE. This is just beautiful with plenty of juicy blackberries, fresh rose, and lots of fleshy musk with cedar in the base. The heart notes with my chemistry are very similar to "Roses Musk" by Montale, yes, very VERY similar. I love it! I usually will buy a perfume when I feel as if I can wear it in any situation, night or day, and in any season. This is just so lovely, I can't imagine anyone hating it. And it has amazing sillage and longevity!

Popular Fragrances