Jordana Pearl 158

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I would buy this again, as I wear it frequently. This is a strange color. Looking straight at my nail it's a pearly pink. At a distance it's mannequin hands. Looking down my nail it's very pale mauve pink. It's my go-to "growing my nails out" color, either one coat or under something like Bubble Bath. It's cheap, but self levels and because it's pearlescent it looks sort of opaque at one coat. Wear isn't terrific, but it's 1.99! I really like it.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

GORGEOUS COLOR!! Quite possibly a favorite of mine now. The color is very soft and neutral. It's long lasting and great quality. It's not streaky and does not take a long time to dry. This was my first Jordana nail polish and I was well pleased. I bought this at Kmart when they were doing a buy one get one free deal on all Jordana products. I took a chance and I'm glad I did. I will definitely repurchase this when I use it all up.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Jordana's nail polish formulas are surprisingly great. They're not too thick but not too runny, making it super easy to apply. This color comes out to a gorgeous pearly pink on my nails. One coat is pretty sheer so I applied two coats, which gave a nice opaque color. This is an amazing product for a drugstore polish. Def would repurchase! :)

Popular Polishes