Bath and Body Works Marshmallow Fireside

Marshmallow FiresideMarshmallow Fireside

4.7

on 3/6/2017 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favorite all time house scent!!!!! It's warm and sweet, yet outdoorsy..... so good.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the best candle I've ever used from Bath and Body Works. Smoky, sweet marshmallows and hints of burning firewood. The throw is amazing and lasts for hours. I am sad I used this up and will definitely try to hunt down another one. Or five ;)

on 11/30/2016 12:36:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this candle, the scent is noticeable even if I keep the lid off and don't light it, so it is strong. But it's not overly scented or headache inducing. The scent is a soft marshmallow scent with a little something more than just marshmallow (sorry that was a cruddy description lol). Didn't give it a perfect score because it's just not my absolute fav, Banana nutmeg bread pudding is. But this is a great candle for fall/winter, would repurchase.

on 11/25/2016 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

My all-time favorite B&BW candle. I'm a candle junkie, and I mean it; there are about three hundred candles in my stash at any one time and I only buy the largest size available, generally, as they are the best value s far as ounces per dollar. Marshmallow Fireside is great. If you like sweet candles, it's got that, though I don't know that marshmallows really have a strong, distinct scent. It's a general sweet accord. But if you DON'T like sweet candles it's got you covered too. The 'fireside' is a very specific 'campfire' sort of scent. There is no cigar or cigarette-ish smell; it's not tobacco. It really does smell like when you were a kid and at scout camp you guys built a campfire and made s'mores. It's a very comfortable scent. This scent releases in various label designs but although there might be small tweaks year-to-year, I have examples from the last three years, and they smell the same to me on cold sniff. You will get more than the stated burn hours if you don't burn it ALL DAY ( yet you do want to burn long enough that it melts all the way across). They do burn many fewer hours, though, than say the Yankee counterpart at the similar price point, so they are less economical if you pay full price. Example: the largest Yankees retail for $27.99 but burn up to 150 hours (I get a little more) while the large B&BW retails for $22.50 but burn up to 45 hours (I get more, but not 105 hours more) so at retail, Yankee is the better buy. Do not pay full price. B&BW has a candle sale going most of the time, and you can use their numerous coupons on top of that. I don't pay more than $12.50, and sometimes as low as $8.50 or $9.50. Yes, please. But this is the only one I MIGHT make an exception for and buy at full pop. It's delightful, and I recommend trying it happily.

on 11/11/2016 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Edit: The third time I burned this candle I got a decent scent. It fills my very small bedroom. I would repurchase only when BBW has them under $10.

I don't know why this has no throw. I burned it in my tiny bedroom and even two hours in I could barely smell it.

I normally use Yankee Candle (one this size will fill up two or three rooms with a strong scent) or Good Housekeeping and will go back to those.

Too bad, because the scent is so great.

on 8/19/2016 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this candle. I think I have 2 or 3 of them (because they keep changing the labels, I never remember if it's the one I have or not). My daughter has helped herself to a few of them and when I do pick up candles, I always try to remember to get one of these for her. It is such a soothing, lovely and homey smell for the cooler months. I'm glad they keep bringing this one back.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Ok, this is my absolute favorite candle period!!!! A bit more pricey (it's from bath and body so you can expect that) but the smell reminds me of my childhood as a girl scout. You can't go wrong with this candle and I promise you will LOVE THIS!!

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This is probably my very favorite candle I have ever bought!! It just makes me think of the cold winter and how much I appreciate lighting it and the mood it brings myself and my family is unreal. It reminds me of my days in ohio when I was lighting fire pits and had campfires all the time :)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love the smoky scent but I really wish they would bring back the regular FIRESIDE I loved it much more than this.
I do not like the sweet scent mixed in with the smoky scent.
I love to use the regular fire side with my Autumn scent and its amazing in the house.
I tried to use this and it is not the same.
I can smell the fireside in it but I do not care for the sweet marshmallow scent at all. i do love vanilla type scents but prefer it not be mixed into my fireside :(
My sister likes this so I will continue to buy it for her but I am not too happy

on 10/13/2015 1:02:00 AM

Okay let me start off by saying that I freaking love this candle. It is my most favourite candle ever. I was introduced to it last year at work when I smelled it when I was walking by an office and I instantly fell in love. I only bought ONE and didn't realize it was seasonal! That's right ladies. For those of you who may not know... They only carry it in the fall.. I burned through mine in a month and I had to wait till this August to buy more... That was so tough lol... This year I really stocked up.

I don't know what it is about this candle... But it has me in a trance.. And anyone else that is here when I am burning it. Maybe it's the perfect combination of the vanilla and campfire smell. It goes so well together. My step son asked me one night if I was baking cookies lol

I would give this a better rating if I could. It would be very foolish of bbw if they ever discontinued this scent. Oh. I also bought a couple concentrated room sprays in this scent and it smells great too. There's something slightly different about it I can't put my finger on it but it definitely smells amazing just like the candle (Maybe it smells a bit sweeter, I don't know).
They also have a wallflower oil in this scent too. I didn't buy that because I heard it stains things and don't want to try that.

This candle sometimes hurts my sinuses but far less than the other ones do. My sinuses got all screwed up as soon as I quit smoking and everything bothers me now. But I don't care. I'll tough through it to smell this.

Thank you! My advice is stock up while you can when they have their candle sales!!

Edit: I think I know what is different in the room spray... To me it smells almost cologne-like... It's still nice though

Popular Candles