Bath and Body Works Marshmallow Fireside

Bath and Body Works Marshmallow Fireside
Marshmallow FiresideMarshmallow Fireside

4.7

on 10/14/2017 9:18:00 PM

Love the scent, it smells just like roasting a marshmallow. I’ve found that BBW candles are not reliable for me. They usually burn great but sometimes I get some that just won’t burn right... this was one of them.. too bad. The sales are great though and they’ll let me return a bad candle

on 7/20/2017 12:33:00 PM

Best smelling candle!
Love this fragrance combo, such a warm and sultry smell. By far the fave of B&BW.

on 11/30/2016 12:36:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this candle, the scent is noticeable even if I keep the lid off and don't light it, so it is strong. But it's not overly scented or headache inducing. The scent is a soft marshmallow scent with a little something more than just marshmallow (sorry that was a cruddy description lol). Didn't give it a perfect score because it's just not my absolute fav, Banana nutmeg bread pudding is. But this is a great candle for fall/winter, would repurchase.

on 11/25/2016 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

My all-time favorite B&BW candle. I'm a candle junkie, and I mean it; there are about three hundred candles in my stash at any one time and I only buy the largest size available, generally, as they are the best value s far as ounces per dollar. Marshmallow Fireside is great. If you like sweet candles, it's got that, though I don't know that marshmallows really have a strong, distinct scent. It's a general sweet accord. But if you DON'T like sweet candles it's got you covered too. The 'fireside' is a very specific 'campfire' sort of scent. There is no cigar or cigarette-ish smell; it's not tobacco. It really does smell like when you were a kid and at scout camp you guys built a campfire and made s'mores. It's a very comfortable scent. This scent releases in various label designs but although there might be small tweaks year-to-year, I have examples from the last three years, and they smell the same to me on cold sniff. You will get more than the stated burn hours if you don't burn it ALL DAY ( yet you do want to burn long enough that it melts all the way across). They do burn many fewer hours, though, than say the Yankee counterpart at the similar price point, so they are less economical if you pay full price. Example: the largest Yankees retail for $27.99 but burn up to 150 hours (I get a little more) while the large B&BW retails for $22.50 but burn up to 45 hours (I get more, but not 105 hours more) so at retail, Yankee is the better buy. Do not pay full price. B&BW has a candle sale going most of the time, and you can use their numerous coupons on top of that. I don't pay more than $12.50, and sometimes as low as $8.50 or $9.50. Yes, please. But this is the only one I MIGHT make an exception for and buy at full pop. It's delightful, and I recommend trying it happily.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the best candle I've ever used from Bath and Body Works. Smoky, sweet marshmallows and hints of burning firewood. The throw is amazing and lasts for hours. I am sad I used this up and will definitely try to hunt down another one. Or five ;)

on 3/6/2017 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favorite all time house scent!!!!! It's warm and sweet, yet outdoorsy..... so good.

on 11/11/2016 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Edit: The third time I burned this candle I got a decent scent. It fills my very small bedroom. I would repurchase only when BBW has them under $10.

I don't know why this has no throw. I burned it in my tiny bedroom and even two hours in I could barely smell it.

I normally use Yankee Candle (one this size will fill up two or three rooms with a strong scent) or Good Housekeeping and will go back to those.

Too bad, because the scent is so great.

on 8/19/2016 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this candle. I think I have 2 or 3 of them (because they keep changing the labels, I never remember if it's the one I have or not). My daughter has helped herself to a few of them and when I do pick up candles, I always try to remember to get one of these for her. It is such a soothing, lovely and homey smell for the cooler months. I'm glad they keep bringing this one back.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Ok, this is my absolute favorite candle period!!!! A bit more pricey (it's from bath and body so you can expect that) but the smell reminds me of my childhood as a girl scout. You can't go wrong with this candle and I promise you will LOVE THIS!!

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This is probably my very favorite candle I have ever bought!! It just makes me think of the cold winter and how much I appreciate lighting it and the mood it brings myself and my family is unreal. It reminds me of my days in ohio when I was lighting fire pits and had campfires all the time :)

Popular Candles