Yves Saint Laurent Effet Faux Cils Cream Eyeliner

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

4.2

on 5/4/2014 7:02:00 AM

I bought this colour in the cherry black, it is a dark black with a hint of purple. When applying the colour from afar after applying it just looks like a regular black gel colour. I really like this product as it stays without smudging, using a decent eye liner brush makes a big difference as build up can make it hard to actually apply the liner.
I would definitely get this again as it's proved to be the best gel liner i've tried so far.
Check out my other reviews on my blog =]
heelsssss.blogspot.com

on 9/21/2013 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

AMAZINGGGGGGGG

on 5/20/2013 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Thoroughly enjoying this product. I bought the Jade Green and the navy blue (forgot name).

I have a difficult time with gel liners but will not give up on them either. This one applies like a dream, very soft. The colors are elegant. the packaging.. meh, they all come in some form of pot which unless closed very carefully will give you a dried up product in short order.
The coverage is excellent and they draw a very defined line. So far I have not had any problem with messy tear duct leakage. I have to remove with Bifacil not because they are entirely waterproof, but because I don't like to tug at my eyelids.

I did not purchase the black because I have quite a few from many other lines and black is the most simplistic color around.

on 4/13/2012 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is my favourite cream eyeliner out there! Ok I've only tried two others but still :).
I love the design but I bought a pencil (from YSL) with it and the pencil is so thick and is really hard to work with which is why I use one I have from Chanel.. Anyway I always use this when I'm going out as it really last for a long time.

the color is nice and thick black whick stays "wet looking" for long!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

too expensive for a cream liner that doesn't last